Carmen

Twitter Updates

It’s super weird her Twitter pic is still the DT single and the pinned tweet is the first White Dress announcement :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

It’s super weird her Twitter pic is still the DT single and the pinned tweet is the first White Dress announcement :bebe:

The DT pic is so creepy. She looks dead and alive at the same time. I don't know why she decided to keep it

43 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The DT pic is so creepy. She looks dead and alive at the same time. I don't know why she decided to keep it

i don’t hate it, but it’s an edited selfie from an LATTM tour and probably about 3 years old at this point 

at least Instagram is her FIILY/TG pic. 

still wondering why she has all those gorgeous Niel pictures from COTCC being unused. The pic of her on the piano would be a beautiful cover pic and she had plenty of good ones to chose from for a pfp

"Don’t forget me"

On 4/4/2021 at 5:56 PM, ShadesOfFool said:

i'm pretty sure she did that bc she was afraid to say it to his face lol

cruel world, shades of cool, black beauty, is this happiness, flipside, etc....not a very flattering portrayal of their relationship. drugs and depression and stress and infidelity really fucked them both over lol. very toxic and unhealthy. and she's so happpyyyyyy now that he's gooooooneeeeeee

did barrie cheat on lana?? i didn't know that

9 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

did barrie cheat on lana?? i didn't know that

I always thought that they had an open relationship because of her involvement with Marilyn Manson, Axl Rose, Weinstein, Francesco... but they could be just friends

45 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I always thought that they had an open relationship because of her involvement with Marilyn Manson, Axl Rose, Weinstein, Francesco... but they could be just friends

just did some research and i think u r right. the relationship wasn't serious until late 2012 when she confirmed it (october), even if they were "together" since 2011 

she actually had something with harvey?

3 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

she actually had something with harvey?

I don’t think so, she said she only met him once at a party where they exchanged a few words i think? Or at least that’s what she said in an interview

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

31 minutes ago, Hannus said:

I don’t think so, she said she only met him once at a party where they exchanged a few words i think? Or at least that’s what she said in an interview

He was in some pictures and videos of Paradise tour. I always thought that it was weird

HCxzAWu.jpg

45 minutes ago, Hannus said:

No there are pictures of her (and Chunk) with him in Paris.

jpeg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

He was in some pictures and videos of Paradise tour. I always thought that it was weird

HCxzAWu.jpg

he literally followed her around i remember around that time... it is believed he sabotaged YAB's oscar contention as revenge for her airing it in Cola

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 5/26/2021 at 8:07 PM, Mike Dean is a god said:

he literally followed her around i remember around that time... it is believed he sabotaged YAB's oscar contention as revenge for her airing it in Cola

The fact that YAB was sabotaged isn’t talked about enough. But honestly I don’t think it was Harvey who did it. If he was on the Paradise tour, he would’ve heard her perform it. Not to mention he was at the Hollywood Cemetery performance in 2014 where she opens with Cola.

8 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

The fact that YAB was sabotaged isn’t talked about enough. But honestly I don’t think it was Harvey who did it. If he was on the Paradise tour, he would’ve heard her perform it. Not to mention he was at the Hollywood Cemetery performance in 2014 where she opens with Cola.

I have always thought that maybe Lana drew a line in the sand with him. Maybe he pursued her and she let him know hey that’s not how this is going to be or possibly there was something there but she put an end to it and he was bitter thereafter. I don’t think it was from Cola specifically.  I think there was something more behind the scenes and he didn’t necessarily like what happened so he had her blackballed. 

8 minutes ago, DLT said:

I have always thought that maybe Lana drew a line in the sand with him. Maybe he pursued her and she let him know hey that’s not how this is going to be or possibly there was something there but she put an end to it and he was bitter thereafter. I don’t think it was from Cola specifically.  I think there was something more behind the scenes and he didn’t necessarily like what happened so he had her blackballed. 

He produced Big Eyes and she did the soundtrack for it. Got a Golden Globe nom and was shortlisted for an Oscar. Also I’m pretty sure they were photographed together at parties in like 2016. 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

He produced Big Eyes and she did the soundtrack for it. Got a Golden Globe nom and was shortlisted for an Oscar. Also I’m pretty sure they were photographed together at parties in like 2016. 

This is true, I did consider Big Eyes. He still could have put her in her place, so to speak, with Y&B. Kind of like see who is in charge here. It’s all speculation and personal conspiracy theories at this point. Maybe he had no involvement. Either way that was def a blatant snub that should not have happened! We will probably never know what really happened with it though.