Carmen

Twitter Updates

Imagine how destroyed we’ll be when she dies? If Lana ever reads this stuff… just hope she knows we love her from human being to human being. If the celebrity or public figure disappears just know we love you Elizabeth. We’ll be forever grateful for expressing your love, sadness and happiness and everything in between. We really have connected to you on the deepest and most emotional level and we don’t even know each other in person but we would all give you a very warm hug. 

2 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

Imagine how destroyed we’ll be when she dies? If Lana ever reads this stuff… just hope she knows we love her from human being to human being. If the celebrity or public figure disappears just know we love you Elizabeth. We’ll be forever grateful for expressing your love, sadness and happiness and everything in between. We really have connected to you on the deepest and most emotional level and we don’t even know each other in person but we would all give you a very warm hug. 

I would cry endlessly

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

Imagine how destroyed we’ll be when she dies? 

all she did was deactivate her social media jesus fucking christ

i mean i get some of you are upset about her deactivating her socials but,, :headache:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif