Carmen

Twitter Updates

Exclusive picture of Azealia with her iPhone, posting responses in Instagram/Twitter to Lana with total respect and class, without using gross or immaturely offensive words with zero sexual content and not mentioning her family, or basically, not looking like a 12 years old teen that acts like their parents didn't care about her. 

superthumb.jpg?t=1443563769

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

What kind of bs mentality is it that you are not allowed to call out a black person if you are white? Playing the minoroty-card really harms any SERIOUS fighting against discrimination. If you are behaving like an asshole, you are an asshole, no matter which gender, heritage or sexual preference.

tea

Just deleted Anna Wintour from my iTunes Library! It feels so good. <3

Can't believe I liked a song made by this pathetic ugly ass bitch.

btw, those az*alia's supporters must be not respecting/loving themselves, praying for them :/

OUR SKINNY MOM IS BACK, MISSED YOU SIS!!! <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ok but Azealia bringing up Lana’s race AND her upbringing is so stupid. I feel like she is the prime example of “They made me feel bad about myself, imma call them racist now” card, which is absolutely dismal and defeats the point of actually pointing out real racism. And it’s even worse that her stans buy into that shit. Angry gays on Twitter say that I’ll never understand what POC go through cause I’m white, even though I’m Filipino? Like thanks to invalidate my experience in life? Like I’m upset with Lana said about mental health, but Azealia really should have seen it coming after calling her ugly like 20 times within a hour. Not only that, but saying the “white woman is making fun of mental illness” is also really stupid. I feel like more than often, white people are always made fun for mental illness (school shooters, Britney, etc). Never heard the trope that white people are specifically ableist lol especially from what I’ve seen her stand are the ones saying the r word without any shame.

sgopYhV.gif

What kind of bs mentality is it that you are not allowed to call out a black person if you are white? Playing the minoroty-card really harms any SERIOUS fighting against discrimination. If you are behaving like an asshole, you are an asshole, no matter which gender, heritage or sexual preference.

Lol the problem with mainstream/social media social justice in a nutshell

I called Azealia out for making it about race when it has got nothing to do with it & stooping so low & someone just DM'd me that "just say you hate black people & go". Bitch, what?

apparently you cant call out a black person (even on a topic that has nothing to do with race) or youre racist

EVERY FUCKING ARGUMENT AZAELIA HAS IS ABOUT HER FUCKING RACE. PUT THE RACE ASIDE ALREADY AZAELIA. talk the real shit. she uses that as an excuse every time. what pisses me off more is that she SWEARS she has proof of lana being racist but it doesn't EXIST, because Lana is not even a racist. AT ALL.

giphy.gif

you know I really was with Azealia at the beginning of this 'fight'. Lana gave the most centrist half-baked critique of trump, and I thought Azealia was right with what she said. Azealia made some good points, but I can't with the fucking race baiting and low blows on Lana's apparence and music. This is not productive lmfao.

EVERY FUCKING ARGUMENT AZAELIA HAS IS ABOUT HER FUCKING RACE. PUT THE RACE ASIDE ALREADY AZAELIA. talk the real shit. she uses that as an excuse every time. what pisses me off more is that she SWEARS she has proof of lana being racist but it doesn't EXIST, because Lana is not even a racist. AT ALL.

RETWEEEEEET

I was fuming reading her shit and what her filthy stans had to say too. How is her account STILL up? ....

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

lmfao Azealia really thinks she won this. I cannot believe one of her stans said Lana used her for clout come on. Like the numbers don't lie. IF anything it's the other way around!

Once again I was with Azealia on this. I'm beyond over Lana's political bullshit, and have been since she made that ignorant 'I felt safe under Obama uwu' comment (like of course the upper class white american women felt safe under obama). I also think it's gross that Lana hangs around with guys like jared leto, james franco, and asap rocky when they have such gross accusations about them. I just wish Azealia would grow up. Like bitch we get it Lana had a nose job and got lip fillers. I mean she made some post that said Lana will always be 'ugly lizzy grant from lake placid', well I guess she will always be 'flat chested azealia banks from harlem'

Re-read Lana’s tweets and :toofunny:

It’s all so iconic but I really wish she didn’t respond at all

Serving 7th grade showdowns on Facebook

Also is ‘addy’ supposed to mean address? :rip:

addy is slang for address yes

also adderall 

I also think it's gross that Lana hangs around with guys like jared leto, james franco, and asap rocky when they have such gross accusations about them. 

In fairness, she never really seemed to like Franco that much. It seemed like he was obsessed with her and she was just humoring him initially, but when he was going to release that weird book of "imagined conversations", she blocked the release and they haven't been seen together in public since. That was long before the accusations about him came out and she hasn't mentioned him post-allegations.

Rocky doesn't have any sexual misconduct accusers. One woman accused him of slapping her during a concert five years ago, a suit which was settled three years ago. Compare that to what Azealia has done: physically assaulting a woman and biting her on the breast, slicing her own sister in the neck with a box-cutter, threatening to stab someone with a broken bottle, etc. Slapping one woman five years ago is not on the same level as any of what Azealia or the other two men you've mentioned are accused of doing.

I agree that she shouldn't be giving Jared Leto the time of day, but I think she's admired him for a while, given that she name-dropped him in Last Girl on Earth. That is one hypocrisy I'm not going to deny, though. While I recognize that the planning for the MET Gala look started before the allegations came out, Leto should've been replaced before the event itself.