Carmen

Twitter Updates

is there a way for someone who follows her to see if she recently liked something on instagram or twitter? i remember that feature being on instagram, if you followed the person 

i don't follow her on insta, but she hasn't liked anything on twitter since she last tweeted

it's just the way i feel

Elle did message me on Twitter today!! She appreciates everyone's love and support. I think she is recovering from life in general but I have no specifics. I don't know if she has posted on here elsewhere recently. :) :)

(Thank you everyone for all the concern about my wellbeing, it really means so much to me to see. I promise you all I’m doing my best to recover x)

48580400361_75eeb54877_b.jpg

48580400356_4a59c538a7_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

https://twitter.com/lanadelrey/status/1168677463926308864?s=21

i love how she spelled camila’s name wrong

I wish Lana would not have back tracked. She's too damn nice. "what the hell" is not a complimentary statement but "what the hell that's amazing!" is. Lana knew what she meant and I agree with Lana. Too bad most young Lana fans swallow the BS that's fed to them and believe everything. I'm tired of people stealing AKA being "inspired" by Lana and not mentioning it. 

I wish Lana would not have back tracked. She's too damn nice. "what the hell" is not a complimentary statement but "what the hell that's amazing!" is. Lana knew what she meant and I agree with Lana. Too bad most young Lana fans swallow the BS that's fed to them and believe everything. I'm tired of people stealing AKA being "inspired" by Lana and not mentioning it.

The “what the hell” was obviously positive though.. She’s been mentioning Camila and how sweet she is and how she grabbed coffee with her in interviews and commented on her post about her VMA win that she’s happy about it. She meant the “what the hell” in a good way, it’s just a weird choice of words.

qfrWuBl.png

The “what the hell” was obviously positive though.. She’s been mentioning Camila and how sweet she is and how she grabbed coffee with her in interviews and commented on her post about her VMA win that she’s happy about it. She meant the “what the hell” in a good way, it’s just a weird choice of words.

She couldn't have picked worst words to compliment someone. 

She can mention Camilla a millions times on twitter all she wants but where I'm from, "what the hell" is seen as words that are negative. I don't buy it. Lana's backpedaling imo. 

She couldn't have picked worst words to compliment someone. 

She can mention Camilla a millions times on twitter all she wants but where I'm from, "what the hell" is seen as words that are negative. I don't buy it. Lana's backpedaling imo. 

same here, i dont believe her tbh

:smile3:

Can we all like go together and come up with questions we’d love answers to on her IG live tomorrow? Because I know she can like only see comments from certain people on her livestreams and I ain’t one of them. :B I’m just hoping anyone here can make the questions pop up for her to see. :B

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png