Carmen

Twitter Updates

This is so so upsetting they must feel awful. To have something that is of no commercial value stolen from you is just even worse. And Lana is such a kind and giving person she does not deserve the craziness that seems to follow her because of her job. And I think it's really immature and gross to make light of this crime with jokes.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

so honeymouns knows exactly who did it 

spill the tea pls 

I saw this on their story. I think if they know who it was they have a moral obligation to be vocal about it or make it known to people around Lana who can do something about it. I really can't imagine a greater loss (not the time for a pun...) for them both having had such an important creative partnership for so long and having all of the material stolen. It's really a shame because Chuck is really not forthcoming with sharing her work anyway which I've always thought is a bit odd. Either it's because she doesn't want to be pigeonholed as Lana's sister or what I don't know. But it sucks when we have like 2 or 3 photos from an album shoot... She should have shared more of her work.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

If they do know who (Even if it’s an idea) nicked Chuck’s stuff they have a moral obligation to report it. Acquiring Demos/Outtakes etc is whilst shady is totally different thing. Some bitch literally had to go into Chuck’s home to get the stuff..,like dude that’s super fucking violating and creepy as fuck. What if she was there...

And it’s not like it was a car or a random book. They stole stuff that cannot be replaced or replicated...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This is so sad and disgusting. During the holidays too. I’m really disappointed in whoever did this. This is why Lana has such an uncomfortable relationship with her fans, because of ones like this. People need to learn boundaries. People need to learn basic respect. The fact that she still has crazy fans breaking in and stealing shit is just sad. They didn’t just lose their work that can’t be recreated, but they also have to live in constant fear of people violating their privacy and safety. I would never want anyone to be in the position Lana and Chuck are in. I hope whoever did this gets what’s coming to them.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Wish I could say I felt bad but ...

is everything gonna leak soon? or will most of it never see the light of day?

someone stole Lana’s hard drive like 7 years ago and we still don’t have (or know) everything that was on it. It’s not going to all leak the same day it’s stolen.

This is so sad and disgusting. During the holidays too. I’m really disappointed in whoever did this. This is why Lana has such an uncomfortable relationship with her fans, because of ones like this. People need to learn boundaries. People need to learn basic respect. The fact that she still has crazy fans breaking in and stealing shit is just sad. They didn’t just lose their work that can’t be recreated, but they also have to live in constant fear of people violating their privacy and safety. I would never want anyone to be in the position Lana and Chuck are in. I hope whoever did this gets what’s coming to them.

RT RT RTTTTT, THISSS!!! I agree with you!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i mean her post was very vague we don't know what's stolen, family mementos could be anything and whatever chuck's "retrospective" is (like..? negatives? polaroids? FILES?) can mean that the items are all of very low value except for sentimental value for the stans who own it i guess?

it's all a mess and it's stupid that she still has to face these types of things even though she moved like 294 times and has multiple houses scattered around because her stans were literally queueing in front of her house.

i76mrxw.png 

Someone asked why her stuff wasn't backed up: Chuck does analog a lot so I guess there's not always time to back EVERYTHING UP...

I'm appaled by this. Imagine going home for holidays and coming back to a ruined apartment and finding your life's work stolen. Yuck.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

so honeymouns knows exactly who did it 

spill the tea pls 

Agreed. 

As it stands, it's nothing more than an attention-seeking remark. 

Say who it is or fuck off, imo. 

ETA: They just updated their story to imply that Lana read their DMs. Imagine using an incident like this for attention? Fuck that, and fuck them. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream