Carmen

Twitter Updates

I really don't know how I feel about Lana being kind of a stepmom for this girl (or at least on a way to become her stepmom)...
Or wait, I do know actually - I don't like it. It just feels wrong. 

My fall will be for you

She's gonna [wear something awful]

And she's gonna take him

If she has her vape with her on the red carpet I stg ...

Strike one!

I hope the photographers pack their wide angle lenses because it'll be a challenge to get his massive head in frame.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Strike one!

I hope the photographers pack their wide angle lenses because it'll be a challenge to get his massive head in frame.

i hope the photographers mistake him for a cater waiter and only take pics of lana

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

From Sean's daughter:

gwr1ijhm98b41.jpg?width=613&auto=webp&s=

source.gif

giphy.gif

Well now we know. 

I really don't know how I feel about Lana being kind of a stepmom for this girl (or at least on a way to become her stepmom)...

NIGHTWISH! 

Is this real or jokes? Cos if it's real it seems to have been deleted ...

You know Sean reads here religiously. He probably told his child to take it down.

She's referring to her actual mom.

Since her first post on the subject, when those Central Park photos came out, she seems to be "complaining" or bothered by the situation... I find that strange.

She complains about lotsa stuff from what I've seen, though. Like joking complaints.

Lanz wants to hope they actually like her, and that this works out, because if they split, he might not spill the tea out of respect for her but I can imagine his kids not giving a single fuck and spilling the entire teapot.

is lana drinking again?

No definitive proof but maybe: she went to a beer festival and someone on Twitter said they served her a beer, she was at some other craft beer factory (?) about a month later, and on his story recently there were two beers on his coffee table (one was his), it was when she was in Oklahoma with him, and I'm pretty sure you could hear her laughing in the background. 

No definitive proof but maybe: she went to a beer festival and someone on Twitter said they served her a beer, she was at some other craft beer factory (?) about a month later, and on his story recently there were two beers on his coffee table (one was his), it was when she was in Oklahoma with him, and I'm pretty sure you could hear her laughing in the background. 

i'm praying for her  :crying5:

"summertime, and the livin's easy"  :smokes3:

She's referring to her actual mom.

Yeah I got that, what I meant was her father aka the cop shopping outfit for Grammys presumably means he's going to be Lana's avec, which means they are becoming more official and therefore Lana is sort of on a way to become a stepmom. 

My fall will be for you

Yeah I got that, what I meant was her father aka the cop shopping outfit for Grammys presumably means he's going to be Lana's avec, which means they are becoming more official and therefore Lana is sort of on a way to become a stepmom. 

Hot

Why do I have a feeling that he’s just dating Lana for clout?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Why do I have a feeling that he’s just dating Lana for clout?

You did it aaaaaaallll for cloooouuuut

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif