Carmen

Twitter Updates

4 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Down-vote. 

Continue writing stuff that has zero substance and I'll keep reporting it as spam. Go cry like a little bitch someplace else. 

Anyway, b & w seems to be very much a theme for her lately, at least with selfies ... still think there's a high chance of a b & w COCC cover (with a few colour elements)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

37 minutes ago, new gods said:

ALL the replies are about the mask 

i came here to mention this lol, jesus christ

it's one thing to criticize her, as we should in this case - but all the random 14-year-olds being rude in the most obnoxious meme-y sort of way (and promoting their shitty fancams lol) are getting on my last nerve; there's really nothing more cringey to me than someone thinking they did something but nobody moved

someone tried to cancel her for the chuck makeout pics as well lmao, couple years late on that one

whatever tho, she looks fucking stunning and i'd thank her if she spat in my mouth wbk wbk

rihKQ8M.gif

4 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Yes, Boss, I will buy 10 more copies of violet and never wear a proper mask again.:defeated:

I actually really want her to read the new poems

Knowing her she'll post herself later reading Past the Bushes Cypress Thriving for the 53rd time, though

12 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Down-vote. I wonder why you wound say that about someone and continue to post on their board. How long will you be angry at her for, the rest of your life? Maybe you were angry already.  And you're supposed to be the 'normal' one.... 

You wanna fight bring it to my dm's, otherwise fuck off cos nobody cares

2 minutes ago, Socrates said:

No, fuck you for calling Lana an idiot, you miserable asshole, with 20,000+ posts, trapped inside a message board. 

you’re here too lmao not the greek philosopher stan with a foot fetish getting brave 

i love you, but you don't understand me.