Carmen

Twitter Updates

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

As a fan, I obviously want the best for Lana across all spectrums of her life and that includes her relationships.

But I obviously don’t know her personally and I definitely do not know any of the men she has been with, so I think creating narratives about potential statuses of the relationship is something fans should avoid - I’m referring to comments I’ve seen on Instagram and Twitter, where fans have been making claims of unfaithfulness on either end and other intrusive things that are inappropriate and ultimately lead to a bandwagon of hate for one person :/

Regardless of what happened, I’m sure as a fanbase, we’re all collectively sending Lana our best! <3

I mean okay but the discussion that's occurring stems from the tweets he himself put out into the public sphere, rather than people making up "narratives".

He:

1. Tweeted "What's up @BachelorABC" (which is an obvious hint that he's single and wanted everyone to know)

2. Tweeted "Better to know sooner than later"

and

3. Liked a tweet about her cheating

While I agree that he shouldn't be harassed, he brought the attention upon himself. Nobody would be saying a word if he hadn't said anything. He should've kept it private instead of hinting that she did something wrong to cause the demise of their relationship, and he knew very well what he was doing with those tweets.

IMO it's an extremely immature way to handle a break up. Writing about a break up in a song in a cathartic or recollective manner is not the same as sending out a handful of passive-aggressive tweets that draw attention to the situation and cause people to ask questions.

ETA: Also he's the one who said awhile ago that it was private and none of anyone else's business (which it isn't) and berated fans for asking questions, etc. Like okay, Mr Privacy - you sure want us know about it now it's over

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean okay but the discussion that's occurring stems from the tweets he himself put out into the public sphere, rather than people making up "narratives".

He:

1. Tweeted "What's up @BachelorABC" (which is an obvious hint that he's single and wanted everyone to know)

2. Tweeted "Better to know sooner than later"

and

3. Liked a tweet about her cheating

While I agree that he shouldn't be harassed, he brought the attention upon himself. Nobody would be saying a word if he hadn't said anything. He should've kept it private instead of hinting that she did something wrong to cause the demise of their relationship, and he knew very well what he was doing with those tweets.

IMO it's an extremely immature way to handle a break up. Writing about a break up in a song in a cathartic or recollective manner is not the same as sending out a handful of passive-aggressive tweets that draw attention to the situation and cause people to ask questions.

ETA: Also he's the one who said awhile ago that it was private and none of anyone else's business (which it isn't) and berated fans for asking questions, etc. Like okay, Mr Privacy - you sure want us know about it now it's over

Well, I wasn’t excusing his behaviour at all so I agree with everything you said. I just think it’s immature for fans to take his implicit tweets and make something explicit out of it - or just “celebrate” the state of the relationship now. Like, just because he attempted to publicize something doesn’t mean the fans should do it too - they should read the room. If anything, nobody should have said anything.

Was checking if Sean had liked some shady tweets about the break up. But our favourite officer is only liking tweets about how to support the police. Bluelivesmatter is still a thing I guess :eyeroll2:

16 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

No. :defeated: I was under the impression a lot of her recent music was either about him or alluded to him/their relationship (Text Book, Blue Banisters, Tulsa Jesus Freak, LMLYLAW, Not All Who Wander Are Lost, Breaking Up Slowly, etc)... It seemed pretty obvious to me, but maybe I'm mistaken. Happy to be wrong, but that’s just how I read into things.

The whole Sean thing is weird to me.  I do think she is still in love with him.

He likes almost all of her posts. Yet he's been seeing someone since around August/ September of last year. She is apparently a couple years older and VERY rich. Maybe that's his type...rich. ?

But I do not think that she could get back with him.

He's on a full back the blue publicity tour for his book and from reading some tweets people are posting about the right wing talk shows he's been going on, even if she really wanted him, she would probably get crucified for it. 

Edited by Wildflowers
Punctuation

14 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Speaking of, what is she going to do about the Blue Banisters music video? Clay is all over that one. I bet she'll shelve it like she's done before.(Cherry)

It honestly look bad for that MV (which looked so beautiful, but maybe it was another White Dress situation, where nothing happens). Maybe she learned it was always risky to have your Bf play in your video, if you breakup. 

9 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It honestly look bad for that MV (which looked so beautiful, but maybe it was another White Dress situation, where nothing happens). Maybe she learned it was always risky to have your Bf play in your video, if you breakup. 

She could always re-film it and have Evan Peters as her love interests instead.

giphy.gif

I'm not really that much into talking about a celebs orivate life/ relationship but just to speak generally - maybe it would be more healthy to just be single for a while instead of running a relay race from one boyfriend to the next. I get that it's hard for some people to not have a lover, but if you never really take time to calm down, process feelings, focus on yourself etc. there is a pretty high chance you won't be able to naintain a stable relationship with a new person.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

idk if it’s cuz I’m high but seeing Ben be called the best of in managers is so funny what the guck 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif