Carmen

Twitter Updates

Lana followed Zella Day on Twitter and Instagram, fucklng legends tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

A collab between them would be so amazing wouldn't it? :pray2:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lmao this is a little off topic but did anyone else notice how Halsey has deleted all her 2013 tweets where she called Lana her queen and like complained about Tropico never coming

giphy.gif

Lana followed Zella Day on Twitter and Instagram, fucklng legends tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

If they collaborate I'll cry.. I adore Zella so dearly!! She's phenomenal & so sweet.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't knew w going with bam so drunk right iuithere oonow hith rant that Lana Del ru cares ahojt social issues is wyd ckndfirmsnwhubi inlone her son much she is amazing but o can't wait onje mo r run trdeln er

@@Elle, girl. Wyd posting Is This Happiness lyrics in the Twitter Updates thread.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

how dare someone hack a piece of history like @drugmoney ?! im shocked & upset

Right. Even though there weren't that many tweets on the account, it's a shame that it's being ruined and I'm worried about reporting it in case it gets deleted altogether.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png