Carmen

Twitter Updates

Where is this information from? Is it someone reliable?

It's not the first time we've heard about it...

(Man... These things make my blood boil! Zero tolerance with cowardly assholes.)

Just some random person but I checked the account and they were indeed from Oklahoma and only a few years older than Lana so likely to be in the same age range and therefore more likely to know one of his victims. I mean it could be bullshit but this is the same rumour from two different, unrelated sources now 

Just some random person but I checked the account and they were indeed from Oklahoma and only a few years older than Lana so likely to be in the same age range and therefore more likely to know one of his victims. I mean it could be bullshit but this is the same rumour from two different, unrelated sources now

Holy shit...

Thanks for the answer!

giphy.gif

He's a police officer, but he buys and smokes weed. How ironic is that. He's doing the very exact thing that law enforcement lock people up for, for ridiculous amounts of time. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

He's a police officer, but he buys and smokes weed. How ironic is that. He's doing the very exact thing that law enforcement lock people up for, for ridiculous amounts of time. 

Exactly my thoughts ... if he were an ordinary citizen, I wouldn't care at all ... but if that is true then it's hypocrisy at its finest because he's almost certainly charged people for possession throughout his career.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Exactly my thoughts ... if he were an ordinary citizen, I wouldn't care at all ... but if that is true then it's hypocrisy at its finest because he's almost certainly charged people for possession throughout his career.

In several countries, there are cases of police officers involved in the most diverse crimes, such as the relationship with trafficking and acts of corruption.

I would not be surprised...

giphy.gif

For Valentine's Day, the cop tweeted some mess about how people should watch his tv show as a V-Day date. No ref to his beloved girlfriend. Conspiracy theory that they've broken up keeps growing... :creep:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

For Valentine's Day, the cop tweeted some mess about how people should watch his tv show as a V-Day date. No ref to his beloved girlfriend. Conspiracy theory that they've broken up keeps growing... :creep:

Apparently they broke up. It’s official.