Carmen

Twitter Updates

Jen only ever referred to the baby as "L" on social media and said the name was a surprise, which makes me wonder if Lanz accidentally spilled the beans ... that'd be so her lol

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

LMAO She must really not like her mother?! Going out of her way to post a mother's day message and thanking anybody BUT her mother. The conspiracy about their relationship thickens.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Me after reading that awkward as fuck tweet tenor.gif

Edit- I just told -in broad terms- my Mum and she said "So they don't get along then? I get that she might have her issues but it seems a bit petty to do that online don't you think?"

Like yeah Mum you kinda have a point I guess..

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Maybe her mom just doesn’t support her music? Maybe she doesn’t like Lana singing about the daddy/older man lifestyle and drugs?

I get that but surely her own Mum knows that it's just mostly a character she plays up for the public?I

I reckon there's something else going that really isn't anyone's business apart from Lana and the rest of the Grant family to know.

Still makes what Lana did on Twitter still awkward tho.

I get that but surely her own Mum knows that it's just mostly a character she plays up for the public?

Yeah I mean even if she doesn’t like, Lana is v successful and this is her passion, you would think Patty would be happy and proud to some extent even if she doesn’t agree with it but who knows.

Maybe her mom just doesn’t support her music? Maybe she doesn’t like Lana singing about the daddy/older man lifestyle and drugs?

She sang daddy issues in a concert and is still fine w her dad as far as we know though

locals only

She sang daddy issues in a concert and is still fine w her dad as far as we know though

Yep, I was at that concert and I met Rob before the show. He was nothing but supportive and proud of his daughter.

Off topic but Rob is a sweetheart and is the kind of Dad that everyone deserves in there life. Period.

Yep, I was at that concert and I met Rob before the show. He was nothing but supportive and proud of his daughter.

Oh wow, that must have been amazing! That's what I mean though, he's really supportive even though a lot of her (old?) Persona is having daddy issues etc. If her dad can see past that and be supportive, you'd think her mom would be too. I think it must be something else, but I don't think it's worth spending much time speculating :(

locals only