Carmen

Twitter Updates

guys y know that they said that Lana’s collab with Frank Ocean is coming??? I mean. I love frank but please... I hope u take it with a grain of salt bc everyone can write that bullshit.

giphy.gif

guys y know that they said that Lana’s collab with Frank Ocean is coming??? I mean. I love frank but please... I hope u take it with a grain of salt bc everyone can write that bullshit.

no obviously i don't believe them completely but there have been things that have eerily coincided with their tweets

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

This account with predictions said that at the time when Coachella annouced the lineup. 

That could be amazing... surf-noir Wicked Game 2.0 :legend: 

(or it could be a trash fire like the collabs on LFL, who knows)

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I don’t want to speak this into existence, but I’m doing it anyways.

If the ‘prediction’ is meant to be about Lana. It could be about her drug use. I feel a lot of her songs go about relationships with drugs, instead of men. Florida Kilos glamorizes coke/crack, but that’s obvious.

Around the Lust for Life era someone asked in an interview if she did drugs and she said ‘no comment.’

She really wants to hide this side, but at the same time doesn’t.

What do you think about this?

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Do these things turn out to be true if so I hope it’s melanies messy ass

Melanie hasn't had a proper big scandal since 2017. Lana has been really messy this year and she's been getting herself in controversies her entire career so if the tweet is true then I wouldn't be surprised if it's her.

Maybe the tweet could be about Sia's recent scandal lmao but idk if she's really considered alt pop.

If the ‘prediction’ is meant to be about Lana. It could be about her drug use. I feel a lot of her songs go about relationships with drugs, instead of men. Florida Kilos glamorizes coke/crack, but that’s obvious.

Around the Lust for Life era someone asked in an interview if she did drugs and she said ‘no comment.’

honestly i’ve never really believed her when she said she hasn’t had a drink in 15 years but the drugs comment really surprised me because I thought that was wayyy behind but ig not...yeah i mean i really hope shes clean of any drugs and i hope shes healthy and stuff because the things she survived in these past few weeks probably really got to her and let’s hope she hasn’t indulged in anything harsh (a lil weed never hurt no one) x

honestly i’ve never really believed her when she said she hasn’t had a drink in 15 years but the drugs comment really surprised me because I thought that was wayyy behind but ig not...yeah i mean i really hope shes clean of any drugs and i hope shes healthy and stuff because the things she survived in these past few weeks probably really got to her and let’s hope she hasn’t indulged in anything harsh (a lil weed never hurt no one) x

I hope she doesn’t try to escape from problems by using addictive drugs. I agree

All I'll say is that there was a tweet from a French (or at least, French language) show last week that said that they had asked her to re-schedule an interview she had scheduled this year, for next year. She personally replied that she couldn't commit to an interview in 2021 because she was in "fragile health". Take all of this with a grain of salt because I do not know the show - I think it was called Green TV or something? Any French users familiar? I only saw the screenshot; I'll see if I can find it again ...

ETA: Screenshot

MR4AMLO.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

All I'll say is that there was a tweet from a French (or at least, French language) show last week that said that they had asked her to re-schedule an interview she had scheduled this year, for next year. She personally replied that she couldn't commit to an interview in 2021 because she was in "fragile health". Take all of this with a grain of salt because I do not know the show - I think it was called Green TV or something? Any French users familiar? I only saw the screenshot; I'll see if I can find it again ...

ETA: Screenshot

MR4AMLO.jpg

I guess this about the whole Corona situation. Interesting that they mention her health. I hope someone who is French could help us out