Carmen

Twitter Updates

I guess this about the whole Corona situation. Interesting that they mention her health. I hope someone who is French could help us out

I asked @MXDH, who is a native French speaker, and it literally says her health is fragile, so she can't commit to an interview/appearance in 2021. 

So it's just a question of whether or not it's a reliable show (?) or whatever it is. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I asked @MXDH, who is a native French speaker, and it literally says her health is fragile, so she can't commit to an interview/appearance in 2021. 

So it's just a question of whether or not it's a reliable show (?) or whatever it is.

WoW that’s something

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Why do I feel like she is not faking anything this time and it's her vocal chords that is "fragile." I mean she cancelled the tour cause of that, her voice was really weak during the whole NFR tour. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like we won't see her perform in the next couple of years and even she does, her voice will be even worse. 

we love green is a festival, who said its a show and shes scheduled for an interview :rip:

i looked it up and i think they created some virtual experience thing called welovegreenTV which is featuring some artists. maybe they're saying that she refused to be an interviewee for this year and refused to perform next year? idk

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Y'all really believe those "prediction" twitters? lmao they just tweet whatever comes to their mind what might happen et voilà when something comes true: WE WERE RIGHT LOOK AT US BEING FUCKING FORTUNE TELLERS WOOOOWWW

Yes, this is about Lana. Hate to say it but backlash will be even bigger this time around.

So what’d she do? Surely if you truly know you can give us a morsel.

Don't believe that shit's true. They were wrong before so.

they just tweet whatever comes to their mind what might happen et voilà when something comes true: WE WERE RIGHT LOOK AT US BEING FUCKING FORTUNE TELLERS WOOOOWWW

This though

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif