Carmen

Twitter Updates

Okay the crackheadery has moved from the instagram updates thread has moved to the twitter updates thread

I know the truth often hurts your head and sometimes it feels like someone whacked you in the head with it and cracked your head but Lana once claimed to be aware or at least trying to educate herself on the BDS vs Israel issues, but we haven't heard a peep since which is fine but treating the Beirut attack with such a surface level awareness is not what is needed when the problems all tie into everything else.

Here is some useful insight into Ammonium Nitrate which caused the blast;

People caused the explosion it didn't just spontaneously combust. 

Netanyahu warns Hezbollah amid high tensions along northern border Following thwarted attempt to plant explosives on Golan border, PM says Israel’s foes should know ‘we will do what is necessary in order to defend ourselves’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-warns-hezbollah-amid-high-tensions-along-northern-border/

"explosives on Golan border"

Defend themselves blowing up half a city when they can always fall back on the USA to cover their ass with propaganda and indoctrinated uneducated undying evangelicalism support for the terrorist state of Israel. Interesting how ISIS and Al Qaeda never once attacked Israel despite being labeled as Muslim extremists. Almost as if ISIS and Al Queda were actually Israeli operations funded by Mossad and CIA and 9/11 just a nice excuse to go pillaging the Middle East.

But hearts and prayers will save everyone not real awareness of the real situation. 

Ok but why would you expect an insightful posts with depth on this issue? It's not like she's a politicion or tends to be involved with israelian/ palestine culture a lot. Her post was tasteful and I don't think pop singers should be your go-to source for politic discussion

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Never did it once cross my mind, that I‘d see lunatic conspiracy theories on this board (borderline sounding like a ZOG believer). But trolls are in every niche of the internet so whatever. Don’t give them attention.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Ok but why would you expect an insightful posts with depth on this issue? It's not like she's a politicion or tends to be involved with israelian/ palestine culture a lot. Her post was tasteful and I don't think pop singers should be your go-to source for politic discussion

I don't expect it, so when I see anything when all we normally get is complete radio silence on everything it is rather intriguing but then after a while the reality sinks in and it becomes disappointing because you know she didn't bother to say anything other than just copy whatever she saw the rest of the masses doing and thought I better do the same to fit in. So ultimately disappointing and feels like a failure to actually make any difference with the platform she has been gifted to have access to and the ability to reach people and make any sort of difference in the world.

I’m not saying you guys are wrong, but I think it’s important to not speculate on things too far and treat them as facts until we’ve gotten more news about what happened and how it could’ve happened.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Never did it once cross my mind, that I‘d see lunatic conspiracy theories on this board (borderline sounding like a ZOG believer). But trolls are in every niche of the internet so whatever. Don’t give them attention.

You said "ZOG"  Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy theory, I did not. 

The real conspiracy is that the police departments in the USA are all trained by Israel, they come to the US and they use taxpayer money to pay Israel for that training which is what really needs to be defunded.

That is fact, fact you do not like or maybe you do, either way I won't give it any of my attention either way ever again. 

I don't expect it, so when I see anything when all we normally get is complete radio silence on everything it is rather intriguing but then after a while the reality sinks in and it becomes disappointing because you know she didn't bother to say anything other than just copy whatever she saw the rest of the masses doing and thought I better do the same to fit in. So ultimately disappointing and feels like a failure to actually make any difference with the platform she has been gifted to have access to and the ability to reach people and make any sort of difference in the world.

I-

Is it crack? Is it crack that you smoke? You smoke crack? :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I know the truth often hurts your head and sometimes it feels like someone whacked you in the head with it and cracked your head but Lana once claimed to be aware or at least trying to educate herself on the BDS vs Israel issues, but we haven't heard a peep since which is fine but treating the Beirut attack with such a surface level awareness is not what is needed when the problems all tie into everything else.

People caused the explosion it didn't just spontaneously combust. 

Netanyahu warns Hezbollah amid high tensions along northern border Following thwarted attempt to plant explosives on Golan border, PM says Israel’s foes should know ‘we will do what is necessary in order to defend ourselves’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-warns-hezbollah-amid-high-tensions-along-northern-border/

"explosives on Golan border"

Defend themselves blowing up half a city when they can always fall back on the USA to cover their ass with propaganda and indoctrinated uneducated undying evangelicalism support for the terrorist state of Israel. Interesting how ISIS and Al Qaeda never once attacked Israel despite being labeled as Muslim extremists. Almost as if ISIS and Al Queda were actually Israeli operations funded by Mossad and CIA and 9/11 just a nice excuse to go pillaging the Middle East.

But hearts and prayers will save everyone not real awareness of the real situation. 

And again, these are conspiracy theories and its best not to speculate unless you have all the facts. 

I just love how Lana can make a thoughtful, sympathetic post and yet some "fans" will get offended. Welcome to 2020 where everything is offensive. 

There is no evidence to suggest this explosion was terrorism or an attack by Israel. If you are going to make a statement, you need credible evidence. The intelligence community I'm sure is looking into this. Perhaps they should be allowed to get all the facts first before we go around attacking other users on this thread because you think someone has different politics than you.

Nothing I said was political. Nothing Lana said was political. So lets not twist peoples words.

I-

Is it crack? Is it crack that you smoke? You smoke crack? :eek:

Crack is bad stuff. So is Ammonium Nitrate if not stored properly. 

I’m not saying you guys are wrong, but I think it’s important to not speculate on things too far and treat them as facts until we’ve gotten more news about what happened and how it could’ve happened.

People hate facts these days. Just look at Trump. He ignores facts. 

See, even if Lana isn't posing a "question for the culture" some will complain! I thought offering sympathy was the kind of thing a decent human does. But maybe that has changed. I was raised to express condolences when there was a tragedy. 

I don't feel attacked even though I have just been called a "crackhead," a "lunatic," a "ZOG believer" (which I had to look up because that was a new one for me) and a conspiracy theorist which is just a tired old, and sad label. I just laugh. 

If you feel attacked because you live in a bubble controlling what you see and think and anyone outside that bubble coming in to burst your bubble is a crazy person then that is on you.

Obviously Lana wanted to start a conversation about this otherwise she would have just ignored it like she has a million times before. It's unfortunate too many people don't want to put in the work to become aware of what is really going on and just hang out on the shallow surface level of their own little closed minded world.

I'm not sad or mad just disappointed in most. 

this.

i agree 100%

~INSTA1.gif

I saw Lana's tweet about how hot it has been. The heat in LA has been really bad.

My sister lives in Woodland Hills and it was 111 degrees where she is. She tells me that going outside was next to impossible it was so bad. 

I saw on IG that Lana was doing some volunteer work yesterday in LA in the heat. Bless her for her generosity and giving back to the community. 

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/1296216228432773120

50246304692_f836f775c8_o.png

(for context, Dirk Powell is a friend of Joan Baez)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS