naachoboy

Weyes Blood

13 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I checked dbree, and idk what WAV is, but the two MP3 versions are different file sizes and I don't know which one to download. They seem to be uploaded around the same time, and both of them are 4:28 in length; however, the first file is 4.09 MB and the second one is 8.48 MB. I'm not sure what makes them different. Anyways, to make a long story short, I'm new to learning about music files, and I don't know anything at all or which file to download :(

i can't tell how clear the 8mb one is without spec (its file has no bitrate listed) but apparently the 4mb one is 128kbps- which is poor audio quality, id suggest the 8mb one

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

17 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I checked dbree, and idk what WAV is, but the two MP3 versions are different file sizes and I don't know which one to download. They seem to be uploaded around the same time, and both of them are 4:28 in length; however, the first file is 4.09 MB and the second one is 8.48 MB. I'm not sure what makes them different. Anyways, to make a long story short, I'm new to learning about music files, and I don't know anything at all or which file to download :(

WAV is lossless file, that came from the CD :)

13 minutes ago, June Gloom said:

i can't tell how clear the 8mb one is without spec (its file has no bitrate listed) but apparently the 4mb one is 128kbps- which is poor audio quality, id suggest the 8mb one

Thank you! I will follow your advice! :D

10 minutes ago, Be Free said:

WAV is lossless file, that came from the CD :)

Oh, cool! I'm guessing this is the best quality, but how does one go about listening to it on a computer or phone? Is that why files are converted to MP3? (BTW, you don't have to answer. I guess I'm just going on a tangent and asking questions since I'm curious now.):heart:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

14 hours ago, titanicearth said:

Thank you! I will follow your advice! :D

Oh, cool! I'm guessing this is the best quality, but how does one go about listening to it on a computer or phone? Is that why files are converted to MP3? (BTW, you don't have to answer. I guess I'm just going on a tangent and asking questions since I'm curious now.):heart:

You can listen to WAV on your computer and stuff but the file sizes are very big that's why MP3 is the standard. WAV is lossless and MP3 is lossy but there's no audible difference between them (before anyone comes for me like "I can hear difference" let's not get into that here)

For collection purposes you only need 320 kbps MP3 (general rule of thumb the bigger the file size the better quality it is) so go for the 8Mb one

On 10/8/2020 at 11:46 AM, Petals For Armor said:

You can listen to WAV on your computer and stuff but the file sizes are very big that's why MP3 is the standard. WAV is lossless and MP3 is lossy but there's no audible difference between them (before anyone comes for me like "I can hear difference" let's not get into that here)

For collection purposes you only need 320 kbps MP3 (general rule of thumb the bigger the file size the better quality it is) so go for the 8Mb one

Thank you! I just learned something today :D 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

Wish Titanic Risen was actually pressed into vinyl :tommy: Literally one of my favorite songs off of Titanic Rising, its such a perfect beautiful outro for the album and its criminal it got snubbed from the vinyls :oprah3: At least its now out on streaming platforms

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

omg titanic risen is finally on streaming? i was looking for it for WEEKS until i found a DL link back in 2019 and even bought a japanese copy to get that song :rip: so glad its finally widely available

image.png