naachoboy

Weyes Blood

Fucking finallyΒ :wowcry: I am ready to be scalped bald

Edit: hope she adds more tour dates!!Β Seeing her live must be an out-of-body experience

okay titanic rising and front row's love child!!

okay cinematic queen!

Β 

I honestly love it, don't have any complaints.Β absolutely adore the harp and how she singsΒ "everybody everybodyΒ everybody"Β 

was expecting something darker judging by the visuals, like a NIGHT song, maybe the rest of the album will deliver that.

this one is giving me riding bus leaving hometown behind during a sunset vibes

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I’m broke asf but sprang for the pink vinyl pre order… this album is gonna be amazing

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log LadyΒ [to Laura]: β€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isΒ 
veryΒ hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Track is beautiful and everything I’ve been wanting. Chill, introspective, cinematic. Production is flawless. I love it! It is just such a feeling and mood.Β 
Β 

I snagged the purple loser edition. Love all the variants but the purple hits for me most. Glad to know will be getting the stream link early too, todays a win all around.Β 

22 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

the way i made sure that i boughtΒ the loser edition specifically from sub pop’s website just so i can be sure that i get that early streaming link lmaooo

Damn I bought the pink vinyl from rough trade… is it too late to cancel my order and buy from subΒ pop instead so I can get the early streaming link??

d4yQCBo.jpg
veryΒ hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

the CD is so adorable I need it :defeated:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

25 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i don’t think so! i actually believe it is very easy to cancel an order from rough trade, they don’t charge until it ships and iirc if you go to your order on your account there should just be a cancel button there

Yay!! Ordering the sub pop one right now :)

d4yQCBo.jpg

:lange:Β the level of servery exuded here :air:Β like fuck Natalie :defeated:you can see the growth and their so different yet work so well together she's such a genius I cannot im so excitedΒ 

Screen-Shot-2022-09-12-at-3-31-42-PM.png

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

I’m gonna reiterate again that this song is so beautiful… after a terrible day dealing with angry clients, I decided to blow off some steam and take a walk downtown listening to this track again, and I started to cry… β€œit’s not just me, it’s everybody…” πŸ’”

d4yQCBo.jpg

13 hours ago, zombie girl said:

the way i made sure that i boughtΒ the loser edition specifically from sub pop’s website just so i can be sure that i get that early streaming link lmaooo

Wait so if you order the loser purple vinyl you’ll get a link to the album on October 21st???

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

Wait so if you order the loser purple vinyl you’ll get a link to the album on October 21st???

Yep! Even though October 21 will be packed with releases (Taylor, Arctic Monkeys) lol Every preorder, no matter the format, on the SubPop store gives you that early access.