naachoboy

Weyes Blood

I’ve had the song on repeat since this morning and it’s everything I needed right now: beautiful, touching, honest, with cosmic and vintage elements. Her voice is so beautiful. I love the vulnerability of the lyrics. It’s just incredible.

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yep! Even though October 21 will be packed with releases (Taylor, Arctic Monkeys) lol Every preorder, no matter the format, on the SubPop store gives you that early access.

Is it like an mp3 download thing or? Bc I want it on my phone music library so bad

Holding off on listening to the single, have to stay strong G2tqr2X.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

ofc there's no Florida date :rollin:

love how the label and inner sleeve of the vinyl matches that of TR the attention to detail :lange:

the swelling of the instrumentation on this track is just insane on my first listen it felt kinda mundane and lacking oomph but god damn the more I play it the more I feel like Alice floating on the ocean

oh-dear..gif

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 9/15/2022 at 7:09 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Titanic Risen blends so wellll with the beginning of Its Not Just Me, like a bridge between the two albums. 

YES I thought the same thing, what a genius :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 hours ago, naachoboy said:

OMGGGGG THE SERVE IS COMING :defeated: she looks INCREDIBLE I'm in love with the whole vintage navy aesthetic :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Oh my gosh that video was a whole damn serve. So cute. I wasn’t sure if it would match the depressing tone of the song but she made it work!! I loved it. Can’t wait for album 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”