naachoboy

Weyes Blood

Just saw her open for Kacey Musgraves — she’s the whole reason I came, so I was disappointed that her set was super short — but my God, she sounds PHENOMENAL live!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew her voice was gorgeous, but this totally wiped me out :defeated: I’m emotional

Truly felt like I was at a concert in ‘75 :crying:

o4qjp4j.png

Just saw her open for Kacey Musgraves — she’s the whole reason I came, so I was disappointed that her set was super short — but my God, she sounds PHENOMENAL live!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew her voice was gorgeous, but this totally wiped me out :defeated: I’m emotional

Truly felt like I was at a concert in ‘75 :crying:

AHHHHH AMAZING!!!!

I’m seeing her open for Kacey on Monday and I’m literally so excited I could die. Titanic Rising and NFR! are definitely my top 2 albums of this year. Pure excellence in audio format.

H0bDaqU.gif

I saw her in Pittsburgh this past Monday. She headlined at the Rex and she was phenomenal. I was entranced the entire time. The band was amazing as well. Every slide of the guitar and pluck of a key was perfect.

This Itasca girl sounds just like (or really similar to) Natalie from Weyes Blood! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_4FkIqz0w

This is so bizarre, she even looks a lot like her  :deadbanana: Her voice is just a *little* higher I think, but it's such a weird resemblance omg

o4qjp4j.png