guardian

Jon Bellion

Jon Bellion is AMAZING. I've been a fan for a long time & I had the pleasure of seeing him in Pittsburgh a couple months back and I got VIP. Hands down the nicest guy ive ever met. He was so kind and when I told him I traveled to see him, he let me pick something from the merch table and said it was on him  :cryney:

Anyways, his songs are amazing. He produces all his songs, and seeing him and how he does it is insane. And if you listen to The Human Condition from start to finish, ending with "Hand Of God - Outro" It is LIFE CHANGING. Hand of God incorporates every song on the album somehow, whether its lyrically or vocally and it's such a good way to tie up the album.

Also, the choir in Hand of God is the same choir from Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror'

Oh my god I could go on but I think I rest my case that Jon Bellion is a modern day musical genius

Of all the photos you could have picked, you used that one. Kii

serving grindr realness  :teehee:

Jon Bellion is AMAZING. I've been a fan for a long time & I had the pleasure of seeing him in Pittsburgh a couple months back and I got VIP. Hands down the nicest guy ive ever met. He was so kind and when I told him I traveled to see him, he let me pick something from the merch table and said it was on him  :cryney:

Anyways, his songs are amazing. He produces all his songs, and seeing him and how he does it is insane. And if you listen to The Human Condition from start to finish, ending with "Hand Of God - Outro" It is LIFE CHANGING. Hand of God incorporates every song on the album somehow, whether its lyrically or vocally and it's such a good way to tie up the album.

Also, the choir in Hand of God is the same choir from Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror'

Oh my god I could go on but I think I rest my case that Jon Bellion is a modern day musical genius

omg that's sooo dope! I agree I really like his album, can't wait to see what he has in store for us in the future! 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Ok I've been meaning to get into his music, I've only heard All Time Low, where do I start?

I really can't stand the art direction of his album (leave it to Disney), 

i think its nice, a breath of fresh air, stale faceshot pictures or random colored patterns for artworks are boring 

Ok I've been meaning to get into his music, I've only heard All Time Low, where do I start?

I've only heard his album but he has many mixtapes out, try it with his album first 

i think its nice, a breath of fresh air, stale faceshot pictures or random colored patterns for artworks are boring 

The Human Condition is his best in my opinion. Guillotine is great, along with 80's Film and Overwhelming

smh I think I just saw a rat run thru here, gotta start puttin up that poisoned cheese so they fvcking die soon  :teehee:

yeah I also agree with this, although I can see why drewby says that too, it's a bit too disney-ish, great job though, I think they're amazing! 

OMG! In his last interview he explained that he is not on twitter because he is working on music, when the host asked him what is next, are we getting something new after ATL? he replied yeah "some stuff", it seemed like he can't talk about....... JB2 is coming, glue your wigs!

he's hot as fuck but his music is kinda generic. Like white rnb with hip-hop and pop influences... All Time Low was cute but that's it

I don't really see the appeal in anything he does

he's hot as fuck but his music is kinda generic. Like white rnb with hip-hop and pop influences... All Time Low was cute but that's it

I don't really see the appeal in anything he does

same, I enjoy  twenty one pilots and AJR (all of their music is literally the same) yet I can't get into Jon..