Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

How did Ed even have your number?

We had been communicating through email and he asked for my number awhile ago to discuss LanaBoards.

elle did you talked to ed!????? please tell us!

Yes.

hqdefault.jpg :toofunny:

also im not calling BS bc you're the owner.. I'm always skeptical about this stuff ..of anyone from eclipse to you apparently. prove me without a doubt wrong and i'll let it go

At least I'm not actually lying when I defend my name!  :holla:

I shouldn't have to "prove" anything to anybody, but if you have a way in mind on how to do so, feel free to let me know lol.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

don't forget that degy is most likely ded sleeping right now... why would elle lie to us? she's not one of you messy gays for fvcks sake

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

The HBTB leak wasn't this messy..

I KNOW RIGHT

We had been communicating through email and he asked for my number awhile ago to discuss LanaBoards.

Yes.

I shouldn't have to "prove" anything to anybody, but if you have a way in mind on how to do so, feel free to let me know lol.

can you tell us what he told you ! please give us some explanation this is getting so messy and bad for lana please tell us his explanation 

i will love you until the end of time.

Not really sure why everyone's acting so surprised.... It was revealed over a week ago that lana's management had been in contact with the site. You guys just haven't listened to us or heeded any of our warnings.

Honestly the next step will be post restricting and adding users to a mod queue so srsly get it together.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Also, just a side note, apparently being the owner of LanaBoards puts a large target on my back for rumours, and the ones I've heard about me recently are just ridiculous. I've had a fake Facebook made of me as well as people accuse me of having material pertaining to the new album, which isn't true.

So, just don't believe whatever you hear, kids.

This has nothing to do with you having catfish styled profiles of you, this is about the irrisoonsibilty of Lana's team and leaks that happen off of LB. Okay?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Yes.

:oprah3: lol why don't u let me talk to him? i'm sure i could share some info that could turn out to be useful to stop some of the leaking through the fandom.  :willcut: u aint the only lana insider in these parts :mj:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Yes.

I shouldn't have to "prove" anything to anybody, but if you have a way in mind on how to do so, feel free to let me know lol

Can we discuss the song or should we hold off on that for now? 

Can we discuss the song or should we hold off on that for now? 

Hold off, please. Thanks for asking.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

how about releasing the song as soon as possible the second you find out some gay twink named Eclipse

heard the song, saw the video, and is actively handing out info

tumblr_ofnyevCyJu1u6n38po1_250.gif

i hope Ed or whoever reads this

this fandom is probably even messier than gaga's  :tsk:

Lana fans are a whole new level of Little Managers  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

not only elle has been in contact w lana's team, other members here I won't tell have been reporting non-stop for a while now, it's literally not surprising that they called elle lol

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

This is what happens when a bunch of immature 15 year olds learn how to hack information and can't just chill the f-ck out. 

This is a woman who spends months/years developing and planning for a specific date to share her art with us. 

It's like nobody values her art and just want to be selfish and be exclusive. 

What a big slap in the face for her from her "fans"

This is why I think she really hates being famous now. She can't have a hold on things like she used to as much. My heart breaks for her.

I feel like every small detail of her life is speculated and searched for and exposed (I love LANALYSIS as much as the  next stan) but how tiring would it be to constantly have things just broadcasted online when you don't want them shared. Including your WORKS OF ART as well as former life details. 

Also I will say this, even though he is beloved on this forum, F-ck you Eclipse, just keep your mouth shut and stop forever sending out "hints" or whatever and basically holding Lana's material over her head, you only raise hype and desperation to fans to get more information by doing that. Thanks for the old leaks from former days but I don't think Eclipse should be allowed to drop any "tea" or hints of new albums/songs like when he posted the lyrics to YAIL on here anymore. 

my heart hurts so much 

i will love you until the end of time.

like, this is honestly so sad. lana works so hard to put out art that she hopes we will love, and then we go and leak it and it makes us seem like the most ungratful fans ever. i am genuinely hurting for lana because this just keeps happening :(

and by "we" i don't mean every fan, just the ones who keep leaking stuff

ZLJIWCD.gif