Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

thats great and all but the bottom line is the general public who has no experience in accessing music from online databases wouldn't know what where or how to look for songs unless they had learned over time. Additionally other material not having to do w rick is leaked to the general public technically through that group chat on discord where members from this site use to distribute material. There HAS TO BE A RAT OR A FAULTY LINK ON HER TEAM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN. I am sorry but we can't keep blaming "bad security" for this when there has been many things leaked besides his stuff. There is someone on the discord chat who has unlimited access to her new and unfinished material and then takes it and distributes it to the general public through that discord and since those people cant keep their trap shut they send it to all their littles friends to act exclusive. I have been speaking against this since I made my account. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL SPREADING OF MATERIAL. This will not end until they are punished by law. There has been many times i reach out to both ben and ed and I never got a response. Oh well. As far as i'm concerned I warned everyone who is in the chat (you know who you are) if from this point forward something leaks that was in your possession I will rat you out. This is a promise.

Yaaas I smell someone getting a Pulitzer Prize.

dreaming away your life...

Some artwork for your iTunes collections girlies (made by me) it's basically the poster edited a little

1zggr6c.jpg

so pretty god bless

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

thats great and all but the bottom line is the general public who has no experience in accessing music from online databases wouldn't know what where or how to look for songs unless they had learned over time. Additionally other material not having to do w rick is leaked to the general public technically through that group chat on discord where members from this site use to distribute material. There HAS TO BE A RAT OR A FAULTY LINK ON HER TEAM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN. I am sorry but we can't keep blaming "bad security" for this when there has been many things leaked besides his stuff. There is someone on the discord chat who has unlimited access to her new and unfinished material and then takes it and distributes it to the general public through that discord and since those people cant keep their trap shut they send it to all their littles friends to act exclusive. I have been speaking against this since I made my account. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL SPREADING OF MATERIAL. This will not end until they are punished by law. There has been many times i reach out to both ben and ed and I never got a response. Oh well. As far as i'm concerned I warned everyone who is in the chat (you know who you are) if from this point forward something leaks that was in your possession I will rat you out. This is a promise.

You really have no idea do you.. The Discord chat is not some exclusive trading group, you need to get your facts right and stop spreading lies through the fandom, I'm normally a pretty chill person but you and continuously spread crap, I've seen print screens of you telling people hakan is a 21 year old man? And that he gives everyone in the Discord unleaked.. Come on Henny get it together. Me and a few others from the Discord had direct email convosations to Ed and Ben and also the universal musis groups leaks team reporting all social media accounts that had YAIL we actually acted and attempted to stop this.

here is the Tea on how YAIL leaked. yail leaked because someone in her team gave the song + the Demo of BAR to a flop that flop then sold it to other flops and then that's right you guessed it he sold it to another flop and then it spread between fans and here we are it's leaked

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

You really have no idea do you.. The Discord chat is not some exclusive trading group you need to get your facts right and stop spreading lies through the fandom, I'm normally a pretty chill person but you and continuously spreading LIES I've seen print screens of you telling people hakan is a 21 year old man? And that he gives everyone in the Discord unleaked.. Come on Henny get it together. Me and a few others from the Discord had direct email convosation to Ed and Ben and also umg leaks team reporting all social media accounts that had YAIL we actually acted and attempted to stop this.

here is the Tea on how YAIL leaked. yail leaked because someone in her team gave the song + the Demo of BAR to a flop that flop then sold it to other flops and then that's right you guessed it he sold it to another flop and then it spread between fans and here we are it's leaked

Thats a bunch of garbage. That group trades things all the time. Stop denying it. And eclipse sent people in that group the song and snippets so please dont @ me with this mess

Sweet jesus if I ever hear about this discord dumb:)chat again ... 

truly. i liked being in it then it went to sh*t once hakan joined and they started kicking people out for no reason (:

9ISvyf0.gif

You really have no idea do you.. The Discord chat is not some exclusive trading group, you need to get your facts right and stop spreading lies through the fandom, I'm normally a pretty chill person but you and continuously spread crap, I've seen print screens of you telling people hakan is a 21 year old man? And that he gives everyone in the Discord unleaked.. Come on Henny get it together. Me and a few others from the Discord had direct email convosations to Ed and Ben and also the universal musis groups leaks team reporting all social media accounts that had YAIL we actually acted and attempted to stop this.

how much did they buy it for that's the real tea

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

That's a bunch of garbage. That group trades things all the time. Stop denying it. And eclipse sent people in that group the song and snippets so please dont @ me with this mess

and another thing might i add you all act that your helping Lana when you people do this crap all the time. This is lies. Someone in discord gave the song to other people. I know for a fact. I'M TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE LYING ABOUT THIS. JUST FACE IT YOU AREN'T FANS, YOU WANT YOUR ATTENTION. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME BECAUSE I NEVER TAKE CRITICISM FROM PEOPLE THAT ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTE MATERIAL THAT ISN'T THEIRS. 

I hope Lana sue you all from discord chat. Sharing copyrighted material that hasnt been released yet is illegal even for one´s own use. 

thank you. I AM TRULY TIRED OF THEM ACTING LIKE THEY ARE INNOCENT ANGELS WHEN THEY AREN'T.