Sucker

Sigrid

BmrDfR7.png

16487588_1172381729546487_43245648428161

SPOTIFY / APPLE MUSIC

Sigrid is gonna be everyone's new favorite artist. She's under to the same management as AURORA, and she's signed with Island Records and Universal Music. She's gonna be big. She's on the top of EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD'S "New Music Friday" playlist on Spotify today. :flutter: Get ready for the slayyyyage. Her EP is out SOON, and the whole thing is fire.

@@National Anthem @@SitarHero @@drewby @@HEARTCORE @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@iseeyouupsidedown @ @@May @@cartoon eyes @@Pretend @@Rebel

TAG YOUR FRIENDS AND SPREAD THE LINKS ofjkvdfnslfzkjcx

lABVyGE.png

She's on the top of EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD'S "New Music Friday" playlist on Spotify today. :flutter:

A debut single with 1.000.000 streams on Spotify in 5 days. Hot. :defeated:

Well...

Well...

Her Spotify stats are still quite good though. She has a lot of saves and daily listeners outside of the playlists now. And she has a low skip rate.

lABVyGE.png

@Sucker sorry for going a bit OT in this thread, but since it's also about a norwegian artist - did you listen to Emma Jensen's Closer? i think it was released 2 days ago. i'm completely obsessed with that song, it's so chill :flutter:

it's really good!

lABVyGE.png

They're seriously pushing this hard on my facebook sponsored like it never leaves my feed (prob because they're trying to push her hard it seems), i've seen it a bunch on itunes as well

probably not the best idea when the song is so weak and 'meh' - it kinda just sums up ~generic young girl radio song~ entirely  :biblio:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0