Sucker

Sigrid

MY RANKING (I loved every song, though!)

1. Don’t Feel Like Crying (super relevant to my life rn and just general pop perfection)
  2. Dynamite
  3. In Vain
  4. Sucker Punch
  5. Mine Right Now
  6. Strangers
  7. Business Dinners
  8. Don’t Kill My Vibe
  9. Basic
  10. Level Up 
  11. Sight of You
  12. Never Mine (chorus a little too repetitive for me)

Damn...this is the best debut I've heard in a while. My high expectations were MET. This is a no skip album.

giphy.gif

(can we also speak on how level up sounded NOTHINGGGGGGGG like i thought it would because omg? gives me vibes of a softer Kiss the Girl (the little mermaid) or Something Stupid by Robbie Williams??????? idk. i just want this song in a mermaid movie now. badly.)

NEVER MINE IS LAST???? BYE

lABVyGE.png

The end of In Vain oml :worship:

She’s such a refreshing force in pop, she doesn’t try to hide her accent and she’s an amazing songwriter. We need more people like her in the pop world

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

sucker punch is a great debut but how dare she not put schedules on it.  like her best song got left by the wayside.  how could she!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

"Sucker what do you think the chances are of all of the unreleased live stuff leaking? (I really need Credit and I Don't Buy It :( )"

For them to be leaked they need to be recorded. Do we know that studio recordings of her live songs exist?

"Sucker what do you think the chances are of all of the unreleased live stuff leaking? (I really need Credit and I Don't Buy It :( )"

For them to be leaked they need to be recorded. Do we know that studio recordings of her live songs exist?

uh yes songs that are sung live are almost always recorded first

even if it's just a rough demo 

how would the band know how to play the song or how would they use backing vocals or sounds otherwise

i've never heard of a song existing live but not in studio form  :toofunny: that doesn't make sense

sucker punch is a great debut but how dare she not put schedules on it. like her best song got left by the wayside. how could she!

I KNOW MY SCHEDULE IS FUCKED UP

BUT BABY YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE SAME

AND THAT’S WHY

I THINK WE’RE A HIT

WOOOO-HOO

From what I know, they're not circulating at all. And most of them are unfinished demos anyway. The two Credit demos I have especially both sound kinda awful compared to the live. They never managed to do a good mix of it.

And all of the live ones are recorded.

lABVyGE.png

terrible

:deadbanana:

I never knew there could be this much delusion and lies in one single post

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You