Sign in to follow this  
Elle

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LDR5 MATERIAL

seriously fuck the leakers who thought it would get them some type of internet fame to leak a song when the hype was just right... literally all the hype would have made it perfect for a release (which is what Lana intended, I'm sure) but they had to ruin it for everyone. Fuck leaks :)

@ the leakers

'Cause when you love someone

You just don't treat them bad

You messed up all we had

Prolly think I'm coming back

But I don't, I don't

'Cause boy I was buggin'

Thinkin' somehow I could trust you

See, I used to love you

But I don't, I don't

i76mrxw.png 

I think Lana will scrap the single and choose a new one.

When her management can't protect her music it's there fault.

When these people are here and reading our posts they should know that some of us are thirsty for new music, so it would've been nice to release some UV outtakes or a buzz single to keep us patient.

Mfhp.gif

the bottom line is the general public who has no experience in accessing music from online databases wouldn't know what where or how to look for songs unless they had learned over time. Additionally other material not having to do w rick is leaked to the general public technically through that group chat on discord where members from this site use to distribute material. There HAS TO BE A RAT OR A FAULTY LINK ON HER TEAM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN. I am sorry but we can't keep blaming "bad security" for this when there has been many things leaked besides his stuff. There is someone on the discord chat who has unlimited access to her new and unfinished material and then takes it and distributes it to the general public through that discord and since those people cant keep their trap shut they send it to all their littles friends to act exclusive. I have been speaking against this since I made my account. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL SPREADING OF MATERIAL. This will not end until they are punished by law. There has been many times i reach out to both ben and ed and I never got a response. Oh well. As far as i'm concerned I warned everyone who is in the chat (you know who you are) if from this point forward something leaks that was in your possession I will rat you out. This is a promise.

the bottom line is the general public who has no experience in accessing music from online databases wouldn't know what where or how to look for songs unless they had learned over time. Additionally other material not having to do w rick is leaked to the general public technically through that group chat on discord where members from this site use to distribute material. There HAS TO BE A RAT OR A FAULTY LINK ON HER TEAM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN. I am sorry but we can't keep blaming "bad security" for this when there has been many things leaked besides his stuff. There is someone on the discord chat who has unlimited access to her new and unfinished material and then takes it and distributes it to the general public through that discord and since those people cant keep their trap shut they send it to all their littles friends to act exclusive. I have been speaking against this since I made my account. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE INVOLVED IN THE ILLEGAL SPREADING OF MATERIAL. This will not end until they are punished by law. There has been many times i reach out to both ben and ed and I never got a response. Oh well. As far as i'm concerned I warned everyone who is in the chat (you know who you are) if from this point forward something leaks that was in your possession I will rat you out. This is a promise.

do you know what they say about snitches?

giphy.gif

do you know what they say about snitches?

no shit i know what they say, i havent even messaged neither of her knucklehead managers about the discord who the fuck cares anymore i see they don't so i dont anymore everyone can leak whatever they want its not my business :bye2: