Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

They probably changed the name from YAIL to Love because it would get confused with Young and Beautiful. I would have preferred Young Love something.

Anyways, it's a great song! Very feel good song, reminds me of a movie soundtrack. I think this is her most radio friendly track up to date also. 

sgopYhV.gif

I just posted like 2 seconds ago but I just listened to it a second time and I seriously love it. I love that it's a happy and hopeful song. It reminds me not only how it feels to be in love, but to be a kid again as well. It just reminds me of all the good times, and it's such a welcome change. Don't get me wrong, I love dark Lana. But I've been so ready for a change of pace with her and it's so welcomed. I love the space + desert theme. It's just all so great. I'm really excited.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Oneday. Before I die. Or after in the next life idc. I want this from Lana.

• long blonde hair (no bangs)

• surf rock 'the doors' sounding album

• a cover of 'time of the season' by the zombies

I love the production, and the writing is better than most stuff on HM. I'm just so sick of the one word (or phrase in this case) choruses. Like GIRL, bring back the BtD days when the choruses wouldn't just be the name of the track and some vocalizing... Hope this isn't the case for the rest of the album.

Probably her best single choice since Summertime Sadness. No doubt about it actually. If this was the follow up to the BTD era, she probably would have been on the top of the world.

King of Sales, what are your predictions? I'm curious now we know you like it :)

ZKcaooE.png

Before I got into Leonard Cohen and thought Chelsea Hotel was her own song when she sang "You told me again, you prefer handsome men. But for me you would make an exception." I though she was implying she talked to a gay guy.

Anyways whats up.?