Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh god now we gonna get 300+ pages on how she had no diversity in her video. Honestly stfu. Ungrateful bastards. Ur lucky she even decided to continue this project.

ANYWAYS THE VIDEO WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OMFG

Weird note, but do you guys remember that fake song "Nonny Peeka Monger"that was hyped up as kind of a joke in 2013 during that one summer of leaks??? It was supposed to be about space. A false past foreshadowing the realistic present :illumilana: :illumilana: :illumilana:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

they actually gave her a budget and the video actually nails her aesthetic perfectly I'm in shock I literally haven't not been disappointed in a video since 2014 and this is easily one of her best it's so cute

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Well the song is for her fans

I just feel weird seeing other people than Lana that are not a part of some her story idk It's probably because everything she was making till now was about her and now I feel a little bit uncomfortable. But I hope I will looove that era bc I looove this song 

nsaalk.jpg

i kinda liked the video, its so simple but yet so cinematic at the same time. Sadly, it reminds me to that epic setlist that Lykke Li did on the moon, I wish Lana release a set of different performances on that beautiful set but i totally doubt it. I was hoping to see a Tropico film! I honestly don't think i'll ever watch it again in my life because, you know, Tropico, Born To Die and National Anthem exist...

She said the mv would be release 5 minutes at the live and I opened youtube it was already out lol

I love the space scenes, the concept is kind of ethereal, I feel lots of teenager feelings to this, kind of remembers me the BTD era... idk If I like this teen feeling but I'm sure that I love this MV and the song, every era she gaves us something better so that's what I'm expecting for this one

she said also that she had lots of news this month, I can't wait

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif