Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

How different is the final?

I knew I wasn't crazy when I said I heard a different version. The demo has more guitar and hard surf vibes like I wanted this album to sound like, and I thought that one was the final (I was so excited, it's like Lana read my mind and went with it. Amazing. Cause she could've made this album any direction.) The one we all heard is actually the final I think.

I'd post the link but like us angels dont do that so

I knew I wasn't crazy when I said I heard a different version. The demo has more guitar and hard surf vibes like I wanted this album to sound like, and I thought that one was the final (I was so excited, it's like Lana read my mind and went with it. Amazing. Cause she could've made this album any direction.) The one we all heard is actually the final I think.

I'd post the link but like us angels dont do that so

But like how different is the final girl :toofunny: I haven't heard bar yet so I just wanna gauge how different the versions are

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

But like how different is the final girl :toofunny: I haven't heard bar yet so I just wanna gauge how different the versions are

Honestly, the aethetic of the demo is way better but id rather listen to the final cause its cleaner. I hope both are demos tho

Hi sweets

1) Download Shazam onto your phone

2) Shazam 'Love'

3) Do this everytime you hear it playing (radio (lol), spotify etc.) ‪it doesn't have to be loud and also you can shazam several times the same song while it's playing‬

4) Share this

This is important cause radio stations take the Shazam chart into consideration and it will help the airplay especially in the UK (It didn't impacted US radio stations yesterday as expected :/)

Honestly, the aethetic of the demo is way better but id rather listen to the final cause its cleaner. I hope both are demos tho

isnt the final 2 minutes shorter? 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Hi sweets

1) Download Shazam onto your phone

2) Shazam 'Love'

3) Do this everytime you hear it playing (radio (lol), spotify etc.) ‪it doesn't have to be loud and also you can shazam several times the same song while it's playing‬

4) Share this

This is important cause radio stations take the Shazam chart into consideration and it will help the airplay especially in the UK (It didn't impacted US radio stations yesterday as expected :/)

You know what would be better? If people would actually request the song via text or call.

Twitter request (they don't care about that shit)

I refuse to believe the one that leaked is the final version.

Like it sounds hollow and unfinished lol.

The mastering and vocals are all over the place.

ik same. I hope they're both demos

wait the final version leaked? hhhh

no. i just found a surf rock demo and it sounds better yet more demoish than the one we know. i think the official version is still locked away

So is the 'final' one actually two minutes shorter or was that just a rumour?

rumor probably.

i hope i dont get viruses from all these links

After hearing BAR I understand the title and love the track but I'm still hoping the album itself isn't called Best American Record, since apparently it isn't even referred to Lana but to another person's work (Barrie) so it wouldn't really make sense to me

giphy.gif

You know what would be better? If people would actually request the song via text or call.

Twitter request (they don't care about that shit)

Well texts/calls won't do shit in the US because Interscope didn't even sent the song yesterday (They should've get her a radio deal in the first place) but in Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France) she's getting some airplay

Putting Love in the Spotify/Shazam charts is the only way we can make the general public notice it