Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Am i the only one that prefers her UV and Honeymoon video to Love? Don't get me wrong, love is a great video but i prefer the simplicty of UV and HM. Even video games too. There's something weirldy nostalgic and it reminds me of some kind of past life. Idk, it's closer to my heart than her more well directed music videos. I still love them though.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am i the only one that prefers her UV and Honeymoon video to Love? Don't get me wrong, love is a great video but i prefer the simplicty of UV and HM. Even video games too. There's something weirldy nostalgic and it reminds me of some kind of past life. Idk, it's closer to my heart than her more well directed music videos. I still love them though.

Have you checked your eyes recently

yes you are

Have you checked your eyes recently

I can see how you'd say that. Probably because her homeade videos just come off as more personal and simple. But I'm pretty sure Lana directs or at least maps out her bigger videos too, thematically. Summertime Sadness remains to be my favortite video, then Born to Die.

But even Lana said she found Honeymoon video boring and that she never did anything in it- that's why she never put it out right away

yikes

Have you checked your eyes r

i suppose everyone just has different tastes I prefer the more simple art that can be created out of everyday life

I prefer love MV over those, but I prefer West coast and shades of cool over love x) kill me.

I prefer love MV over those, but I prefer West coast and shades of cool over love x) kill me.

yeah me too

I was out last night for a bit at a bar, only for about 5 minutes, and Love came on over the PA! I don't know if it was radio or an internal playlist, but this isn't the type of place to have a DJ or put much effort into selecting music.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Lorde  already announcing thhe album title and the release date  makes me so mad because BAR is probably finished and ready to destroy us but Lana, for some random reasons, doesn't care about it  :facepalm:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Lorde  already announcing thhe album title and the release date  makes me so mad because BAR is probably finished and ready to destroy us but Lana, for some random reasons, doesn't care about it  :facepalm:

The big difference between the two campaigns is that Lana was forced to rush release her single 2+ weeks earlier

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

The big difference between the two campaigns is that Lana was forced to rush release her single 2+ weeks earlier

Let's not act like she has a promo campaign for this era. 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif