Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Fucking AMAZING. Such a cross between bewitched and the Twilight Zone. So concept driven. So humourous. I didn't really know she had this in her. She's so full of surprises and i'm SO excited for this album. #BLESSED She outdid herself. Can't wait to see what's next from this LEGEND.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

you're saying this like it's common knowledge

but thanks

Sorry isnt what a trying to say.. I just seach in google   :hooker:  xo

I thought Friday's were the new release days

Lana Del Rey doesnt obbey relase dates LOL 

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :defeated:  :hdu:

When she wrote the L on the chalkboard  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Such a throwback to those of her old videos where she'd use the stock footage as the intro

giphy.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

well in that case, May 23 is a tuesday ao

I think the last ingredient is when she mix everything and release the album, thats why the food mixer symbol in the video  :hooker:

I think the last ingredient is when she mix everything and release the album, thats why the food mixer symbol in the video  :hooker:

Look at Agent Scully over here, damn that's smart tho

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i knew it was gonna be witchy but as soon as i watched the album trailer i got major twilight zone vibes. i love it so much i'm so excited for this era

UbsOye5.png

She probably won't release the single on tuesday that's when FJM's new album comes out and they're friends that's kinda rude. I think this friday or next friday she will put up the new song with the preorder

On iTunes you can't get his album until the 7th

THE TRAILER. SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. SHE'S ACTING WEIRD AND WITCHY. THE BACKING TRACK OHHHH MY GOD. HER LOVELY VOICE. & SHE'S WEARING THE SAME BOW AS SHE IS IN ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE CANDID LOOKS. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS HAUNTING ERA.

rity2.jpg

The video reminds me a lot of The Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror rides at Disney World. Also, my roommate watched the video and said "Awh. She is everybody's mom." :lel:

Also, I decided now would be a good time to make a new thread for discussion, or else this one will get a little haphazard. Here.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS