Sign in to follow this  
K-Mail

K-Mail - LDR traditional art.

Hey kids :kiss:

I've been drawing Lana for years now and I've shared some of my drawings as status updates here but I've decided to start a topic where I'll be posting them for you to see. Any comments would be appreciated.

So here's the newest one, inspired by the LOVE music video and the song itself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ89NQKA6E0/

16585455_190730288081031_646561804054429

There is a lot more on my IG page, also other people (Gaga, Marilyn Monroe, BANKS and others) so feel free to check them out :kiss2:

I've definitely browsed your instagram before, and your art is truly amazing. You are so incredibly talented! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pieces with us :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I've definitely browsed your instagram before, and your art is truly amazing. You are so incredibly talented! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pieces with us :flutter:

Oooh, what a sweet thing to say :flutter:

Thank you so much, I'll be posting them here for sure :wave:

I saw that blood crown one before, can't remember where but thought it was awesome

That drawing talent tho!

Wow i love your drawings!

I love how your drawings look like posters, you have a true vision :)

Thank you so much guys, so happy to hear you like them :kiss:

I've seen the Pawn Shop Blues one somewhere before and I loved it. Your art is amazing! :) Especially the Cruel World one!

gorgeous!

Someone vote you to Be My Daddy at the lipsters next year, you are hottie

u would know right

Ahaha, omg thanks for the lipsters comment :oic:

And thank you again to everyone for the kind words about my art, I really appreciate them all <3

Half the time I see LDR and traditional art in the same sentence I've got to cross my fingers and hope it's not a mess butyour work is truly gorgeous. Not perfect yet but you've got a lot of talent and I can see this going places. Keep your ass motivated! You've got some great blending/compositional skills.

Checking this thread & realising I'm following your IG already bc LANAISM :oopna:

Kocham!

Ooo, witam i dziękuję! :wave:

Half the time I see LDR and traditional art in the same sentence I've got to cross my fingers and hope it's not a mess butyour work is truly gorgeous. Not perfect yet but you've got a lot of talent and I can see this going places. Keep your ass motivated! You've got some great blending/compositional skills.

Thank you so much! At this point I'm pretty sure I'll never stop doing this. I enjoy drawing way to much not to do it :D