toastier

Lana, If Ur Reading This:

hey this is lana i'll NEVER forgive you gays for leaking my shittt bye

:icant: :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't even find anything funny or deep to say because the only thing that matters to me is that Lana, if you see this, I love you and thank you for being the best thing that has ever happened to me, indirectly or not 

ZKcaooE.png

Dear Lana,

It's ok if you really ghosted Barrie, we can clearly see how much of a burden he might've been for you, but please remember your past lovers with nostalgia so that we can continue going through your crazy, sometimes random lyrics and collecting new Lanalysis material. It's a certified hobby.

Also, please make a record about that italian pasta. I'm not sure if you even loved him, not for me to judge, but I hate that fuck and would love to see some shade directed to him.

Yours bestestly

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

there's only one thing i'd love to tell lana - THANK YOU
thank you for influencing me so much, for showing me other amazing artists, for being a big part of my life since i was 13. for understanding me (you were my first best friend and there were times you were the only one, you probably still are...). thank you for making me smile and dream in hard times. thank you for being my idol because life is always easier when you have one.
i hope you are a happy person.

nsaalk.jpg

lana, your tweet about binding trump really reinvigorated lots of people to get back into spiritual stuff, witchcraft or not, and it inspired lots of other fans to learn about it for the first time!! please do more stuff like that, connecting with people through spirituality is so intimate so i understand if you wouldnt want to, but please do think about it 

and !! please consider covering nights in white satin, oh daddy by fleetwood, or wicked game by chris isaak, literally anything by the mamas and the papas or jefferson airplane, san francisco (be sure to wear flowers in your hair), basically anything performed at monterey lol, oooh or bring it back home by guns n roses (or at least use the instrumental!)

please grace seattle with your angelic presence (and make it easier for stans to get tickets before the general public please  :icant: im poor and everything sells out so fast, i always end up getting shitty seats where i can barely see you  :( )

im so excited for ldr5!!!!!!! ur great!!! i love you!!!!!!! !!!!!!! thank you for everything 

really thank you though, the way you have touched my life is impossible to put into words. your songs have provided me with some of my fondest memories (you know, the dream-like memories where you can't believe you actually experienced that moment, but it wraps you in comfort and nostalgia, and everything feels warm and safe). i am beyond grateful for your existence. the only way could really describe what youve done for me is to say that you invoke the same presence as a dearest muse, the kind that you never forget, like they follow your spirit throughout eternity

(i really suck at words if you couldnt already tell so i'm sorry that this isnt as beautiful as what everyone else wrote, but just know, the sentiment is still the same. i love you!!) 

UbsOye5.png

Please sing Angels Forever live, and have professional people to video it <3

lana, your tweet about binding trump really reinvigorated lots of people to get back into spiritual stuff, witchcraft or not, and it inspired lots of other fans to learn about it for the first time!! please do more stuff like that, connecting with people through spirituality is so intimate so i understand if you wouldnt want to, but please do think about it 

YES!!!! I hope she knows that through all the backlash and sh*tty disappointing 'fans' she actually awakened a lot of people <3

lana, if youre reading this, what goes through your mind when selecting deluxe edition tracks because black beauty, florida kilos, is this happiness and flipside are better than 90% of ultraviolence standard

pNjWdpc.png

Dear Lana: stop working with Chuck + Neil, he's not cool anymore, and the only good photos w Chuck are back at Lizzy's era.

Also, don't release more music tho, I believe what you said in Glamour's magazine back in 2012, tbh I prefer the unreleased collection than Honeymoon and UV together tho

I love you girl  :flutter:  :bearnod:

Dear Lana, My Love:

How dare you putting the preorder date 10 days b4 the release and when the cover of summer bummer leaked you didn't gave a FUCK meanwhile we had to get a fucking snippet of 16 KBPS. How dare you to delay the album just to put Coachella in? And also how dare YOU ruin an amazing acoustic song that would be Coachella?

I Love you from the moon and back, you're my inspiration.

xoxo, Tropicum

???, ?????????

Lana,

If it wasn't for Born to Die, Paradise and Ultraviolence then I would have never gotten into university. Your music created my dissertation that single-handedly allowed me to get into the top film/lit course in the country.

Hollywood's Dead and Damn You deserved better. Please work with Chris Braide and Sacha Skarbek again. Hollywood is your best song, period. Funkpop is also a route you should go down, Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight is a bop.

Thank you for being an inspiration to millions.

Emmy xx

redline