Sugar Venom

lana's old statuses/comments/posts

My faves

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

large.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Omg, relatable queen, I got scammed the same way by Proactive skin care. I got charged $49 like 3 times, Vern after canceling them. Apparently. When you sign up for the 2 week free trial you’re also agreeing to sign up for a 30 day subscription of their products where they automatically charge you every 30 days and they send you a box of their shit. A scam I tell you.

I had this interaction with bob leone saved for some reason and that's not me at the bottom ctfu

AETmGw6.png

I don't recall ever seeing the pic that is her profile photo?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lana being involved with all these creepy ass old men in music who have reputations for being as such just fuels the pizzagate connection theory

im gonna need you to elaborate on this

yea me too  :creep:

edit: i know about pizzagate but are you implying lana's connected to it or....

im gonna need you to elaborate on this

yea me too :creep:

edit: i know about pizzagate but are you implying lana's connected to it or....

Not to mention she’s like bestie bestie with Jared Leto and she’s obviously aware of the rosthchilds and things like that, she references them in her music.

Then there was those weird Lizzy pics of her and her family with those two investor guys who were friends of robs, and in a few of them it’s just Lizzy with those guys

I honestly don’t know ,,, with how cryptic Lana is it will never be a clear theory but like a lot of dots are all there

On 7/14/2020 at 5:41 PM, Veinsineon said:

Not to mention she’s like bestie bestie with Jared Leto and she’s obviously aware of the rosthchilds and things like that, she references them in her music.

Then there was those weird Lizzy pics of her and her family with those two investor guys who were friends of robs, and in a few of them it’s just Lizzy with those guys

I honestly don’t know ,,, with how cryptic Lana is it will never be a clear theory but like a lot of dots are all there

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

wait what are you implying? she was groomed?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me