Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Guest Maru the Cat

I hope that this is the last release that sounds anything like Born to Die. I'd love for her to move onto an entirely different sound, because this heavy, dramatic, over-produced, sample-ridden sound is not working for me. I think it'd be great if she pursued an entirely different sound on each album! For this rerelease, I'll give her a pass. ;)

Guest Maru the Cat

I just don't wanna repetition sounds on the musics, like the Men in BJ

I agree. Sick of that sound.

Guest Maru the Cat

I really want to hear acoustic Lana, like Sirens, but modern

This is the sound I think her next album after the rerelease should be like!

Guest Maru the Cat

UGH. That'd be heaven! And I want a return to her old songwriting style, like Raise Me Up and Oh Say Can You See! Simple, beautiful, poetic lyrics that aren't trying to cram every goddamn 50s/60s reference there is into each line of lyrics. :P

UGH. That'd be heaven! And I want a return to her old songwriting style, like Raise Me Up and Oh Say Can You See! Simple, beautiful, poetic lyrics that aren't trying to cram every goddamn 50s/60s reference there is into each line of lyrics. :P

agree:)

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

Yeah, I agree about the over production though. I'm sorry but her producers ruined Diet Mountain Dew. The second demo and the third demo were perfect, there was no need to have that annoying guy going 'HEY HEY' in the background all the time.

If that guy's on the Paradise Edition, I will be furious.

4r9w86.jpg

Omg i can't wait!!!! I really hope a studio version of Serial Killer is on it, and of course I'm dying to hear The Body Electric. That song is so haunting.... I hope it comes out before the end of the year.

tumblr_maz0yvqp3S1qaio2lo1_500.gif

Omg i can't wait!!!! I really hope a studio version of Serial Killer is on it, and of course I'm dying to hear The Body Electric. That song is so haunting.... I hope it comes out before the end of the year.

It's a studio version eventho it's a demo! But I kinda hope that's on there too, but concidering it leaked and stuff I won't get my hopes up. I don't really know much about this stuff, but yeah.

last.fm