Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

I need Lana to tweet "New single on iTunes at midnight!"

I'm afraid it's probably gonna be pretty quiet until Blue Velvet. But that's not far off! :D

If H&M is releasing the song instead of iTunes...is it free?

What do you guys think the packaging will be like? Will it be sold as an 8 track AND a 2-Disc 23 track? Will it have new artwork or the old BTD artwork with "Paradise Editon" under it? Digipack or Jewel Case? I actually also would love for their also to be a physical release of the a remix EP of the first single before the album too!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Will it have new artwork or the old BTD artwork with "Paradise Editon" under it?

seriously wondering about this, I hope for much more photos than BTD : the booklet disappointed me.

YBRRy.png

The live version of ISTBE is superb so I have very high expectations for the studio version.

I'm really hoping "Serial Killer" will be on it, and that it's not a rejected song after all!

Proceed with caution.

Hey, wouldn't it be great if the producers had taken note of all the BTD criticisms we virulently spouted on LDR.FM and made suitable changes for the re-release?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Proceed with caution.

Hey, wouldn't it be great if the producers had taken note of all the BTD criticisms we virulently spouted on LDR.FM and made suitable changes for the re-release?

You mean like, "Hey, don't bother with your theramin thingies and your what-nots; just use the demos!" :ph34r:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Didn't she record 'You Can Be The Boss' and 'Driving In Cars With Boys' for Born To Die?

They better be on the Paradise Ed because they're both amazing.

She performs YCBTB live sometimes so I can't see a reason why it can't be on the album.

Also, I just wanted to say that I really dislike Body Electric.