Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

SXSW showcase in Austin, March 17, 2017

again kiddies

sxsw is for the music industry and is not meant for fans (though people could pay for their badges but it is very expensive (but for the industry, of course it is tax deductible as it is a convention and not meant for the general public

it has been around for decades, in the past (pre-internet days) regular fans didn't even know about it, and more important-

THIS IS THE PROMO the same whining people here have been complaining she isn't doing much of

The idea is for radio and college radio to go back home later on, remember and play her record or for the writers to write about it.

Isn't that what you (to the negative whiners)-  wanted for the last month or three???

and then the fans need to PURCHASE in as many configurations the music (and not keep wanting to steal it).

So which is it?

If clips follow that is a bonus.

graham, i always think you have a nice point in there smewhere, i would love it if you would be more explicit and less impressionistic with your argumentation. that way maybe i could get what you mean.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

When you really think about it this is the type of show everyone dreams of, just a few fans, not overcrowded, very intimate so you are going to hear her voice perfectly. Too sad no one is going to livestream it  :noparty:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

the live stream of wildforlana is 100% fake. He's just doing this to get followers, he posted rn "please don't unfollow if I can't live stream" and blah blah blah.

Such a crap

"I'm gonna start the live stream when I hit 20K guys!!! Spread the word"

IT GOT WORSE LMAO

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif