expandableclitoris

Gorillaz

My mom has one of their album. I haven't really heard much of them but I really like the song "It's Dare"

Not trying to be a jerk but I think that one is called "Feel Good Inc."

I'm not a super fan or anything but I definitely enjoy their music from time to time! I'm gonna check out their new album for sure.

We had a music day in school and I wore Noodles outfit from dare when I was like 14 

I don't think they appreciated a crop top but and like the only person who got the outfit was my art teacher  :crai:

Not trying to be a jerk but I think that one is called "Feel Good Inc."

I'm not a super fan or anything but I definitely enjoy their music from time to time! I'm gonna check out their new album for sure.

Nah it's just called 'DARE', two completely different songs lol

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Cannot wait for new music. Plastic Beach is a beautiful piece of genius.

Fun story: I married the girl who does the voice of Noodle when I was living in London in my early 20s, to help her get a UK passport! We met working in a restaurant. So Gorillaz will always be special to me.

Cannot wait for new music. Plastic Beach is a beautiful piece of genius.

Fun story: I married the girl who does the voice of Noodle when I was living in London in my early 20s, to help her get a UK passport! We met working in a restaurant. So Gorillaz will always be special to me.

You kidding me right???????????????? That's fucking epic.

But you talking about Yukimi or Miho Hatori?

You kidding me right???????????????? That's fucking epic.

But you talking about Yukimi or Miho Hatori?

Nah it's true! She was just starting to work with them on the first album/promo stuff when I met her. I loved Blur so I was super excited. I was also poor and needed a place to crash so it was a mutually beneficial thing. Quite funny in retrospect, having to pretend to be in love for the ceremony :)

But she wasn't the singer for Noodle, she was just the voice in interviews and stuff. Don't think she made it onto any of the records (so maybe a slightly less epic story lol)

i absolutely love them, i have only the singles collection but it's already something for someone who never saw anything from them in my country

• el mañana and tomorrow comes today are underrated songs btw

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Some songs leaked

They are "Andromeda", "Busted & Blue", "Charger", "Saturn Barz" & "Submission"

im late for the party i cant believe i didn't know it

what else has leaked? do we have a title or something

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u