expandableclitoris

Gorillaz

She's My Collar with Kali is so fucking good. I've been listening for the past 24 hours

OMG I'm such a flop I hadn't heard about it before it's incredible... You have perfect music taste it makes me happy

Def gonna listen to the rest of the album woooow already three songs I love

ZKcaooE.png

She's My Collar with Kali is so fucking good. I've been listening for the past 24 hours

It's easily one of my favorite tracks. I'm so happy that Kali is on the album.

I also like We Got The Power, Strobelite, and Adromeda. 

Edit: Busted and blue is good too.  :flutter:

Busted And Blue is this one of a kind songs, it's hella cinematic, listening on youtube with the album cover and it immediately made me think of Blade Runner, this kind of futuristic noir/rain movie including perhaps robots and most probably space

ZKcaooE.png

After giving this album some time, I think it could possibly be my AOTY? Originally thought Chip Chrome took the crown out of the gate... but this album has such a good lineup. And it’s pretty much everything I’ve ever wanted from a Gorillaz record! I’m still gagged over how good every song is, idek how they chose the singles when almost EVERY song is fresh and unique and fun. D&J never miss.

Trinity ATM :

Opium

Chalk Tablet Towers

Aries

My top three on the album is Aries, The Lost Chord, and The Valley of the Pagans. This album has so many different interesting facets but tbh I prefer the now now because it's more cohesive. Maybe I have to listen to song machine more. AOTY for me rn is probably The New Abnormal by The Strokes.

Anyways off the topic of the new album I have been listening to Demon Days so much recently. It's the perfect soundtrack to this strange half life that we're living with covid and everything

3 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

My top three on the album is Aries, The Lost Chord, and The Valley of the Pagans. This album has so many different interesting facets but tbh I prefer the now now because it's more cohesive. Maybe I have to listen to song machine more. AOTY for me rn is probably The New Abnormal by The Strokes.

Anyways off the topic of the new album I have been listening to Demon Days so much recently. It's the perfect soundtrack to this strange half life that we're living with covid and everything

Song Machine is definitely a grower. Maybe it’s an unpopular opinion but I prefer Humanz. I can play that album back to back. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

31 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

I have been listening to The Now Now / Humanz sooooo much. The first few lines of Humility hit SO different after covid.

13 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

The album has gotten me back on a huge Gorillaz kick.

Same though!!!

“Callin the world from/ I Don’t want this isolation” hit SO different after COVID-19. Humanz & The Now Now are like completely diff albums to me too. Love them so much more.

32 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Same though!!!

“Callin the world from/ I Don’t want this isolation” hit SO different after COVID-19. Humanz & The Now Now are like completely diff albums to me too. Love them so much more.

On Melancholy Hill... kinda the obvious, go-to, but wow, it’s the perfect quarantine song.