Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Speculation: Piano Theme, Morricone, & I Talk To Jesus

Piano Theme and Morricone were registered alongside Old Money in early 2013 and were originally taken as The Great Gatsby outtakes.. Old Money ended up on UV but it was thought to be intended for The Great Gatsby (possibly in terms of Daisy?) but there’s no evidence of that other than the time period of its registration. It could’ve also been registered so early due to the Romeo and Juliet sample. There’s also speculation Piano Theme is a “interlude” for the Paradise tour and Morricone is a rendition of an Ennio Morricone score for the tour also but again. there’s no proof. As for I Talk To Jesus, no one has that and that’s a fact. The title had been registered since 2014 yet we didn’t even find it until 2017, it could be a cover of Bob Dylan (iirc) which is most likely since covers are registered under Lana’s name on PPL which is where it was found (Check”You Must Love Me”) and the title hasn’t been found elsewhere. And finally, Trans Am was simply written in Lana’s notebook during a studio session with a heart around it. She could’ve been just messing around and stating her love for the car type and I highly doubt it’s anything else.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Piano Theme and Morricone were registered alongside Old Money in early 2013 and were originally taken as The Great Gatsby outtakes.. Old Money ended up on UV but it was thought to be intended for The Great Gatsby (possibly in terms of Daisy?) but there’s no evidence of that other than the time period of its registration. It could’ve also been registered so early due to the Romeo and Juliet sample. There’s also speculation Piano Theme is a “interlude” for the Paradise tour and Morricone is a rendition of an Ennio Morricone score for the tour also but again. there’s no proof. As for I Talk To Jesus, no one has that and that’s a fact. The title had been registered since 2014 yet we didn’t even find it until 2017, it could be a cover of Bob Dylan (iirc) which is most likely since covers are registered under Lana’s name on PPL which is where it was found (Check”You Must Love Me”) and the title hasn’t been found elsewhere. And finally, Trans Am was simply written in Lana’s notebook during a studio session with a heart around it. She could’ve been just messing around and stating her love for the car type and I highly doubt it’s anything else.

what was you saying in the past ITTJ is an original version of Cherry all about

Are you sure they exist? Cause I could totally see Rick making an instrumental, Lana singing over it, listening back to it, and saying yeah that's cool and calling it a day :thumb3:

Honeymoon outtakes definitely exist. In an interview from the Honeymoon era, she said she wrote about sixteen tracks and pared down to fourteen for the final tracklist. 

Honeymoon outtakes definitely exist. In an interview from the Honeymoon era, she said she wrote about sixteen tracks and pared down to fourteen for the final tracklist. 

Oh my bad I read "demos"  :toofunny:  I was like there's sure as hell no Honeymoon demos, Rick let's Lana put out whatever she wants and she loves using the first recording and instrumental, plus you can kinda tell they are none just by the way it sounds. But yeah outtakes would be so interesting!  

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

What if one of those 2 was the old demo of BPBP. From what I know, it was registered in 2015 and it wasn't meant for LFL, because Lana said the first track she started with for LFL was the title track, which was after BPBP was registered...hmmm

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What if one of those 2 was the old demo of BPBP. From what I know, it was registered in 2015 and it wasn't meant for LFL, because Lana said the first track she started with for LFL was the title track, which was after BPBP was registered...hmmm

BP is July 2014