Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

Gods & Monsters

right??? it would have been so pin up galore

ps.. it makes me laugh that she said this song reminds her of leonard cohen. maybe before emilie got a hold of it?

When did she say that?

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I don't think it can possibly be "motel sprees sprees" because it simply makes NO sense. Lana has a lot of weird lyrics that work, but somehow these don't. And I don't think she'd include them if they didn't work. It's also just a notch too seedy for Lana - motel sprees? Really Lana? ;) Somehow I just don't think this is it, and I haven't seen any alternative yet that sounds or feels right. :/

Yeah I always thought those lyrics were off, but maybe she didn't feel more inspired than that by this bit.. Dunno..

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I don't think it can possibly be "motel sprees sprees" because it simply makes NO sense. Lana has a lot of weird lyrics that work, but somehow these don't.  And I don't think she'd include them if they didn't work. It's also just a notch too seedy for Lana - motel sprees? Really Lana? ;) Somehow I just don't think this is it, and I haven't seen any alternative yet that sounds or feels right. :/ 

Motel spring sprees, maybe? I always wondered this.

Idk what you are all talking about, but it has to be 'sprees sprees.' I don't see anything wrong with it and I really, no matter how hard I try, cannot hear a consonant sound, just 'ee' 'ee'

You can hear the lyrics clearer in this remix: 

I really like the lines

"if I get a little prettier can I be your baby

You tell me 'life isn't that hard'."

I mean, they sounds so Tumblr-ish, vain, etc but think about them. Intentionally or not, they're deep. :oprah:

WHEN is this fucking song COMING BACK TO SPOTIFY? I CAN'T TAKE THIS. WHAT'S the reason for it being gone in the first place? fuckkkk I miss being able to stream it 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I don't think it can possibly be "motel sprees sprees" because it simply makes NO sense. Lana has a lot of weird lyrics that work, but somehow these don't.  And I don't think she'd include them if they didn't work. It's also just a notch too seedy for Lana - motel sprees? Really Lana? ;) Somehow I just don't think this is it, and I haven't seen any alternative yet that sounds or feels right. :/ 

After 4.5 years of deliberation I've concluded that she's saying "motel speed sprees" as it makes sense both thematically and phonetically.  

Can someone tell me why this fucking bop is still not available on Spotify. Actually the whole Paradise album and the Born to pie deluxe tracks are not available on Spotify except Ride. What is this?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Can someone tell me why this fucking bop is still not available on Spotify. Actually the whole Paradise album and the Born to pie deluxe tracks are not available on Spotify except Ride. What is this?

If it's definitely not a temporary wifi issue for you and it's been gone for a while, it'll be a licensing issue in your country. They can be solved really quickly or really slowly (gods and monsters took months to sort out for the UK, while a whole album ((Reflektor)) had issues and was sorted in like 2 days) so for the meantime it might be better to rip the songs from youtube, take them from local files and put them in a playlist so you still have them :)

locals only

If it's definitely not a temporary wifi issue for you and it's been gone for a while, it'll be a licensing issue in your country. They can be solved really quickly or really slowly (gods and monsters took months to sort out for the UK, while a whole album ((Reflektor)) had issues and was sorted in like 2 days) so for the meantime it might be better to rip the songs from youtube, take them from local files and put them in a playlist so you still have them :)

Thank you! I hope that they will be back soon

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: