Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"We also wanted to tie in this idea that Lana was talking about the power of positive vibrations and the idea that positive thoughts can make a difference...that's why she wanted to send little hearts out to the world."

CUTIEPIE

I wonder if the monologue will be included on the album. From the Pitchfork article, it sounds like it was intended for the album trailer. I'll probably add it to the album myself - it would make a cool intro.

So each thing matters? I wonder what the galaxy symbolizes. And the celestial body which looks kind of like mercury or maybe Callisto (Freddie mercury? Lmao)

the first symbol is a galaxy, symbolizing Love, then the XO symbolizes the second single Lust for Life, and the others must be song titles too? idfk

OH MY GOD. WHY THE SEVEN PLANETS

Is that bird thing a phoenix?? A dragon??

In a press release on February 22, 2017, NASA announced the discovery of the most Earth-sized planets found in the habitable zone of a single star, called TRAPPIST-1. This system of seven rocky worlds–all of them with the potential for water on their surface–is an exciting discovery in the search for life on other worlds. There is the possibility that future study of this unique planetary system could reveal conditions suitable for life

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

"Just like on the clues in the video, I’ve been sworn to secrecy, but I think I can safely say that the first single is going to be rather Hollywood-centric. It ties in for sure. " 

so is he talking about the next single here  :oprah:

OH MY GOD. WHY THE SEVEN PLANETS
Is that bird thing a phoenix?? A dragon??

it's a sphinx it's the lennon's clan record label.

i76mrxw.png 

So he centered the ladder issue... and said EVERYTHING matters... i'm really sure about the Peg Entwistle theory...

I always felt the witch dates meant something.

I woke up to this and I was dismantled! It's very different from her previous album trailers, but I like this a lot, as we get to see her take on the album. Plus, she looked super cute with the bow in her hair. Reminds me a lot of the National Anthem (demo) video.

As for the coverart, I highly doubt that'd be it. I mean, wasn't that thing with Chuck she posted on insta for the album? I don't think she'd use some stills from the album trailer.

Speaking of coverart, my hope is we get a Lana moonbathing on the beach and her smiling- It looks really nice in my head. I'm actually excited to see what her, Chuck who I've forgiven but still not entirely let go with HM, and Neil, possibly? She's obviously kept in close contact with him and they're still working together, so I wouldn't be surprised if he works on the album shoot as well again (also, I hope he does better than he did with HM too, some of his photos were really good and others :um3: ) . Still excited to see what comes out of the shoot, though.

poor nicole left behind, still posting photos she did with lana back in lana's gangsta nancy sinatra days :teehee:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Do you think BAR will still be on the album? I'm kinda hoping it's not..

Everyone who apparently knows, says it's not on the album. The only reason anyone thinks it is, is because whatever that pic chuck posted

I'm guessing the symbol ingredients are hints about the singles. I highly doubt she would collab with Yoko, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was Sean Lennon. I will poop forever if she did a collab with Sean, tbh. John Lennon is my boi. Sean would definitely fit in with her whole flower-child vibe.

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

well if each one represents a song what if the whisk is a cooking by the book from lazy town cover omg it would be a f***ing bop lana coming for that #1 (jk)

I was literally just about to post this. Bless

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png