Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

id rather have to listen to halsey everyday of my life than to listen to even a second of troyes music

halsey's pretty chill. I hated her subconsciously cause everyone else did. but after listening to her rolling stone interview about hopeless fountain kingdom, she's actually really deep and worth listening to. I think people just don't understand her. (anyways enough considering this is LANAboards)

halsey's pretty chill. I hated her subconsciously cause everyone else did. but after listening to her rolling stone interview about hopeless fountain kingdom, she's actually really deep and worth listening to. I think people just don't understand her. (anyways enough considering this is LANAboards)

ugh i gotta disagree with u but halsey is so untalented... i literally like Now or Never  a little because it's RIPOFF of Needed Me.

???, ?????????

ugh i gotta disagree with u but halsey is so untalented... i literally like Now or Never a little because it's RIPOFF of Needed Me.

the only thing symbolic to needed me is part of the chorus, and that doesnt rlly bother me. i wouldnt say shes UNtalented. maybe she just has trouble projection original melodies. lyrically, i love her concepts. Now or Never was chill af i like it

Anyways enough about halsey..

When will Lana deliver music with bass and a trapish inspired instrumental? (Just like more modern singers.) I'm honestly getting bored of this wanna vintage sound. I love Lana's discography, but it's time for a new sound. I'm hoping with all these collabs on her album there's gonna be a less dreamy, more R&B-Trap-Pop anything but this Honeymoon zero swag sound. Nothing wrong with sounding up to date.

When will Lana deliver music with bass and a trapish inspired instrumental? (Just like more modern singers.) I'm honestly getting bored of this wanna vintage sound. I love Lana's discography, but it's time for a new sound. I'm hoping with all these collabs on her album there's gonna be a less dreamy, more R&B-Trap-Pop anything but this Honeymoon zero swag sound. Nothing wrong with sounding up to date.

idk what headphones ur using but honeymoon is the only one of her albums that incorporates those things you just listed? lol

UbsOye5.png

idk what headphones ur using but honeymoon is the only one of her albums that incorporates those things you just listed? lol

Yeah true, but even Love is a little corny. I like it and all, just.. 60s futuristic can be corny and thats exactly what she described LFL as

What do yous guys think of a collab. with Troye Sivan? I know he and Lana have very different styles, but I would really appreciate a collab. between them, he's a great musician (if you haven't heard his debut Blue Neighbourhood then, please, go listen to it)

I'd love that (obviously), but as you've seen, this forum hates him.  :eek:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

didn't lana say there was going to be a song called Diana on the new album? I swear i remember her saying that

I remember someone saying there's a song called "Diana" that sounds similar to "Carmen" on Twitter.

didn't lana say there was going to be a song called Diana on the new album? I swear i remember her saying that

That was a rumor started by a fake "insider". It was parroted around as if it was real, but it was completely made up.

Yeah true, but even Love is a little corny. I like it and all, just.. 60s futuristic can be corny and thats exactly what she described LFL as

i think it's a cute theme, im totally on board. love isn't corny to me, it's heartfelt and i really love the song. if that's not ur cup of tea then fine, but let other people have their fun. u haven't even heard the album yet. and lana is doing what she wants which is what i'm here for, im not looking for particular things from her. im here for /her/ not just an aesthetic or whatever

UbsOye5.png

List of possible collaborations:

The Weeknd - "Lust for Life" registered with his writing credits, XO logo in trailer, he posted the trailer. Most obvious one.

Sean Lennon / Yoko Ono - Chimera Music logo in trailer, Sean posted about the trailer and "ingredients"

Courtney Love - Courtney posted about the trailer with "#mnm <-- only Lana knows it's meaning"

Am I missing anyone?

List of possible collaborations:

The Weeknd - "Lust for Life" registered with his writing credits, XO logo in trailer, he posted the trailer. Most obvious one.

Sean Lennon / Yoko Ono - Chimera Music logo in trailer, Sean posted about the trailer and "ingredients"

Courtney Love - Courtney posted about the trailer with "#mnm <-- only Lana knows it's meaning"

Am I missing anyone?

John Lennon himself

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

K Court but give her the rights to release a studio version of Heart Shaped Box

Didn't the instrumental for that studio version leak about a year ago?

Damn, I want the cover so bad... I also need a collab with BØRNS stat, thx Lana!