Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If only the music's quality would live up to the promo ... The chapelle pics are so great, but they don't go along with those basic tracks she's released for this album so far.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

While I'm still processing the legendary new photoshoot I have to say that I really like the LFL era so far. I know some of you are complaining about the "lack of promo" or Lana being "lazy" etc. but I think this time she's making a really clever and original album roll-out. Lana's not your everyday pop star so why should her "promo" be normal? ;) It started with her tweeting seemingly random things about the 7 new planets or the chimera thing, and then she had the weird and witchy "Ingredients can b found online" tweet (also referring to the anti Trump spells). And now she's revealing the tracklist bit by bit in interviews – so to me this era isn't a mess but probably is going as Lana wanted it to go (except the "Love" leak). Teasing the fans and giving them some food for thought (and laugh) along the way, like the great album trailer. And even releasing a non-album song inbetween.

Totally agree. She's 'revealed' song titles quite cleverly - each new interview (print or radio) she has given a song title and some context. It's both a change from, and more effective than, revealing the tracklist in one go. We get to savour it a bit more. And this would take a bit of intention, planning and savvy. It's not a 'normal' album roll out because she's something special :)

Also, these three photoshoots so far are so striking and exuberant. I'm loving this era!

Totally agree. She's 'revealed' song titles quite cleverly - each new interview (print or radio) she has given a song title and some context. It's both a change from, and more effective than, revealing the tracklist in one go. We get to savour it a bit more. And this would take a bit of intention, planning and savvy. It's not a 'normal' album roll out because she's something special :)

Also, these three photoshoots so far are so striking and exuberant. I'm loving this era!

Unfortunately nothing new in ELLE :(

giphy.gif

Hello UK stans. I picked up my copy just now in WHSmith and it cost £4.50 for the big size that came with a cosmo mag for free. They slso have cute mini sized mags.

Hello UK stans. I picked up my copy just now in WHSmith and it cost £4.50 for the big size that came with a cosmo mag for free. They slso have cute mini sized mags.

Aww that's sweet, cause I noticed earlier in one of the WHSmith's that wasn't stocking it they had mini versions of their last issue, I thought that was so cute!

My only wish for this record is that Architecture/B.A.R. is on the album because it is fuckin amazing and I need it in HQ.

same!!!!! i'm praying

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

We already have it in 320 kbps 

you sure? im p sure we only have that shiity 64kbps .m4a

Yeah to my knowledge is that we only got a 64kbps and an upscaled version that has been converted from m4a to mp3.