Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I called my local store. They said that they got release date from music label. If music label changes the date, they will know.

In my opinion, if the date was really changed, they should know now.

We all have tried to call the local store. Why don't we tried to contact iTunes Store?

I am going to throw up strawberries EVERYWHERE this is exactly the sound from LFL I was longing for that I really didn't think we were getting. THIS SONG HAS THE BLUESY JAZZY SOUND THAT IS MY FAVOURITE KIND OF MUSICAL SOUND!!!! This is the sexy dance-in-my-living-room-at-3am Lana song I've been longing to add to my playlist!!!!!

This is the new Sad Girl aka my favourite released Lana song I am so ready for LFL my hype is through the roof I can't even handle my own anne-style meltdown right now this is everything I've ever wanted and more oh my god I love her

Also happy 800 omg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I called my local store. They said that they got release date from music label. If music label changes the date, they will know.

In my opinion, if the date was really changed, they should know now.

We all have tried to call the local store. Why don't we tried to contact iTunes Store?

And that date is the 26?

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lust For Life is a two part story Conspiracy Theory thread:

So now that we know this album will an album for us and about politics, I think she (obviously) has some personal songs on the record too. I think that this album will start out with a lot of sadness, heartbreak, and hatred, but she'll slowly start to find comfort in the love of the people around her (aka her fans), and she'll start to realize how selfish she was all this time, wrapped up in her heartbreak, when some real awful shit is happening to the people that love her (her fans) and she starts to be more socially aware about stuff, and speaks her mind more as the album starts to progress. I'm hoping Love will be the final track, if this is really the direction she's going for with the album.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric