Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

but this shows the song in a white font that means you can play them..

inb4 it's some swiss ghay that renamed random songs in his local files  :hooker:

I assume it's fake the update account didn't tweet it but someone in their mention did and I still wait for her damn reply my heart can't handle this bullshit

:smile3:

IF ANYTHING I'd be "Lust For Life" not "Lust for Life".. fake, not real, faux, fabricated.

The single on my spotify is Lust for Life though. Not Lust For Life. You normally don't put those words in capitals (like and, the, of etc). Tryna keep my hope aliveeee

The single on my spotify is Lust for Life though. Not Lust For Life. You normally don't put those words in capitals (like and, the, of etc). Tryna keep my hope aliveeee

I was thinking the same thing. Also on the album cover the 'F' in for isn't capitalised either.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

No. just look at her youtube videos. its a capital F. and when has miss del rey ever done lower case letters?

No. just look at her youtube videos. its a capital F. and when has miss del rey ever done lower case letters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1lte9uljI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1yJS5o-Y4

But we're not talking about YouTube, we're talking about Spotify, :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

But we're not talking about YouTube, we're talking about Spotify, :brows:

No, Arcadia. when has Lana ever used lower case letters for her song? why would she release an album with a lower case F? she's always capitalizes the F in LFL. Spotify doesn't seem to have the best track record considering they had Woodstock with those shitty cuts, lol. anyway that photo is fake. 

Y'all are so stupid. I'm not saying this is real, but it OBVIOUSLY will be titled "Lust for Life". That is like basic grammar. Just look at the cover, it's the same.