Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the witchy nature of Cherry.

Rosemary is one of the staple ingredients in witch spells. To me, it seems like she is listing a bunch of ingredients she's using in a spell. 

Guess we'll have to wait and see what the song is really about but it's definitely giving me witchy vibes from the lyrics.

Rosemary is one of the staple ingredients in witch spells. To me, it seems like she is listing a bunch of ingredients she's using in a spell.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what the song is really about but it's definitely giving me witchy vibes from the lyrics.

I WAS THINKING THISSS. I love the title too

This! It's as if she's listing the ingredients for some kind of witchy potion or something.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

and thyme actually

anyhow, can she fucking confirm the release date she's so frustrating

Did she sing Cherry?

I was late. I only see her singing Lust for Life, Love, Video Games and Off to the Races.

And what was she talking about before she started to sing LFL?

I was hoping for a release date tonight, but...I guess that's not gonna happen. I don't think it's coming in July, but I don't think it's coming in May either.

giphy.gif

Great performance. Loved Cherry. But still no real news. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight gorls and gays. xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It would be cool if the album opened with BAR (continuing Honeymoon themes of the impact of fame) and then slowly transitioned to guitar-driven reflections on America and then ended with Lana deciding to be upbeat and happy with Love/LFL.