Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

450c5ad77be3b9a375ef3ea31718599f.jpg

Idk if this was mentioned bc this thread is a mess but I'm pretty sure this is the same dress from the LFL vid, just dyed red.

It's from her show in Berlin in 2014

I keep seeing that she "dyed" it…

Who tf dyes clothes in 2017? It's just another dress.

This album release just doesn't feel very important anymore after what happened today. Life truly has a solemn way of putting things into perspective.

i partly feel this but..at the same time.. music like lana, with her current message of love, peace, thoughtfulness is especially needed right now imo..

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

he's a lying lil bish

it's coming

as if she has done so much promo after so much silence when the album isn't even finished being recorded?? why wasn't she doing interviews all year? Because the album wasn't ready yet and now it is and it's coming on Friday gals

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

seeing the mess that is lanas management its safe to say its time for me to get my ass to law school and set my sights on hollyweird so lana can finally have a good manager backing her.  :bye2:

I think this era isn't going to be flop now that cherry is a thing tbh, beforehand I was kinda hesitant

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

why would ted not want to break her trust or why would it be edited out of the interview if the answer was 'oh the album isn't actually finished yet' ??

ben we can see through your lies

why would ted not want to break her trust or why would it be edited out of the interview if the answer was 'oh the album isn't actually finished yet' ??

ben we can see through your lies

agreed, nothing rlly makes sense atm but her management's decisions never really has made sense so...  :eartha2: 

wjb0sky.gif

Before I didn't care, but now I think Lana really does need new managers. Ben and that other guy look like an awkward fit for her. They don't seem like they have their shit together if they are posting comments on insta about the new album. Maybe someone more mature/professional would be better  :whatever2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Before I didn't care, but now I think Lana really does need new managers. Ben and that other guy look like an awkward fit for her. They don't seem like they have their shit together if they are posting comments on insta about the new album. Maybe someone more mature/professional would be better  :whatever2:

and that other guy :rip: 

???, ?????????

agree.

i mean, if this is really a surprise release on 26 May, shouldnt he just say "It'll be out in due time"  :facepalm:

wtf is "she'll release it when she's done recording the album" when paris match got the date and printed it out  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

agree.

i mean, if this is really a surprise release on 26 May, shouldnt he just say "It'll be out in due time"  :facepalm:

wtf is "she'll release it when she's done recording the album" when paris match got the date and printed it out  :facepalm:

Yeah the only thing I think we can gather as fact from his comment is that the July 21 date is fake. Otherwise he would have said "hello did you not read Paris match bitches?"

LIZARD PEOPLE

TOTALLY AGREEEEEEE

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

This album still ain't even finished being recorded? Bitch, bye.

Okay but why would revealing the release date of the album make it more likely to leak? There must be a different reason they're not saying it  :oprah3:

The reason being that it's  not finished.

giphy.gif

Okay but why would revealing the release date of the album make it more likely to leak? There must be a different reason they're not saying it :oprah3:

I am still 100% convinced that it's because they want to surprise release it. A surprise release would be a good way to avoid leaks. It's almost definitely finished unless she has decided last minute to include something extra like Coachella. But tbh that doesn't make sense to me especially after what Ted said about not wanting to break her trust and the fact him asking that question got edited out of the interview. The only thing that makes sense is that it's a surprise release.

I just hope the May 26th date was the real date that got accidentally leaked.

Do y'all actually think this record is done? We have confirmation from her manager that it hasn't been finished and we have an interview where she's clearly not even finalized a tracklist.

giphy.gif

People from ELLE mag have heard it, Courtney has heard it, 2 singles are already out, we have album art, Lana even said the date in an interview 2 days ago but it was edited out according to Ted Stryker.

Ben: "the album isn't finished being recorded!"

It doesn't add up. The album has been done months  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3: