Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

People from ELLE mag have heard it, Courtney has heard it, 2 singles are already out, we have album art, Lana even said the date in an interview 2 days ago but it was edited out according to Ted Stryker.

Ben: "the album isn't finished being recorded!"

It doesn't add up. The album has been done months  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:

Do we actually know that she said the date though? She could have said anything in relation to the date (that it was delated, etc.) but not the date itself.

If we're just choosing to ignore a man who manages this woman's career (however poorly he does it), then pretty much anything is possible simply because we believe it to be so. I simply can't believe that he's so incompetent that he wouldn't know whether the album was even complete or not, especially since it's typically the managers who deliver the finished product to the label.

and if the album wasnt done being recorded, don't you think Lana would've worked on Coachella a lil longer and put it on the album?

Nothing about this album roll out makes sense tbh.

giphy.gif

Whether the album is coming on Friday or two months from now, I'm enjoying the ride. New photoshoots, new music videos, interviews, performances, active social media etc. It's great! Certainly more energetic and fun than Honeymoon (no disrespect). Anticipation is good. Once an album is actually released a lot of the other stuff dries up, so enjoy this period while it lasts.

^ Couldn't agree more! It feels like Lana is spoiling us with all these singles, photoshoots and interviews. I'd love it if LFL is out on Friday (so close to my birthday (which is today)), but I know I won't go and buy it until after my exam... and I don't even know if there is a record shop here in my university town. TT___TT

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Are you forgetting that Ben said Lana wasn't ok and that she wasn't even sure about releasing the album after Love leaked and then the next day she released it and then live streamed talking about the era lol

Whether the album is coming on Friday or two months from now, I'm enjoying the ride. New photoshoots, new music videos, interviews, performances, active social media etc. It's great! Certainly more energetic and fun than Honeymoon (no disrespect). Anticipation is good. Once an album is actually released a lot of the other stuff dries up, so enjoy this period while it lasts.

I couldn't have said it better myself

seeing the mess that is lanas management its safe to say its time for me to get my ass to law school and set my sights on hollyweird so lana can finally have a good manager backing her.  :bye2:

Honestly, though, I think there could be legitimately good things to come from Lana being managed by a stan or group of stans. They already have 100% passionate dedication to her career, they know her personality and style, what it's like to experience an era and what fans want to see/hear, what has worked and what hasn't worked in past eras, how leaks can happen and how to prevent them/minimize risks of leaks, Lana's competition in terms of audience/sales, etc. Combine that with a solid knowledge of how the industry works and I think very good things could come from this. 

^ Couldn't agree more! It feels like Lana is spoiling us with all these singles, photoshoots and interviews. I'd love it if LFL is out on Friday (so close to my birthday (which is today)), but I know I won't go and buy it until after my exam... and I don't even know if there is a record shop here in my university town. TT___TT

Happy birthday!

image.gif

Honestly, though, I think there could be legitimately good things to come from Lana being managed by a stan or group of stans. They already have 100% passionate dedication to her career, they know her personality and style, what it's like to experience an era and what fans want to see/hear, what has worked and what hasn't worked in past eras, how leaks can happen and how to prevent them/minimize risks of leaks, Lana's competition in terms of audience/sales, etc. Combine that with a solid knowledge of how the industry works and I think very good things could come from this. 

Yeah and I have so many ideas in terms of pr and management that would catapult her to the level she deserves to be at. I agree w this.

I4Q6mDm.jpg

I'm honestly shocked beyond words I mean if the album's not finished not even submitted to the label for print why bother with the big billboard the photoshoots the singles the buzz single coachella the live performances the entire campaign!!!

I don't get it!!! what kind of lousy manager Ben is? and her horrific team!!!

He's better be bluffing and the album's gonna be out on the 26th or guess we'll migrate to Halsey's base!!!  :derpna:

yFSfc8m.jpg

I'm honestly shocked beyond words I mean if the album's not finished not even submitted to the label for print why bother with the big billboard the photoshoots the singles the buzz single coachella the live performances the entire campaign!!!

He's better be bluffing and the album's gonna be out on the 26th or guess we'll migrate to Halsey's base!!!  :derpna:

I don't think we need to resort to such drastic measures. 

Basically, you guys got yourselves hyped for a date we knew probably wasn't the date and then you got let down.

Well done.

Congratulations we played ourselves

tenor.gif

He's better be bluffing and the album's gonna be out on the 26th or guess we'll migrate to Halsey's base!!! :derpna:

Dua Lipa is doing better than Lana and she has the same manager. OK.

This Fridy if there's no album I'm actually going to listen to this Halsey y'all talk about so much! See if she actually is "Ratsey" like you all claim lol.