Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

July never came  :crying5:  :crying5:

(tho im kinda glad we have to wait 2 more months bc after the release this site will be DRY af, so be grateful gays)

???, ?????????

Well... since this album is coming out in two months, Flopchella - G-eazy in my pepsi mind might make it on the album after all. And if it does I hope it's an alternate album version or something else. Because honestly, I'm not feeling the song at all..

ruZKe8V.gif

Well... since this album is coming out in two months, Flopchella - G-eazy in my pepsi mind might make it on the album after all. And if it does I hope it's an alternate album version or something else. Because honestly, I'm not feeling the song at all..

I like some lines and I think I could like the whole thing with some lyric tweaking and completely different production

LIZARD PEOPLE

Well the 26th is almost over in NZ 

I hope that the next 2 months have a steady drip of stuff to keep everyone excited for the album. Surprised they would stretch it out so long but perhaps there are wonderful surprises along the way, including some we had no hints about.

So it's midnight and my phone made this weird sound and I was like tf is that... so I slide down my notification tag.... and "Lust for Life - Lana Del Rey" reminder cause I thought it'd be out today

where the kleenexes

They better mix the song well then cause what we have is underwhelming..

So if it's coming in July, then:

1. Why released a half-assed Coachella?

2. Why won't it be on the album?

Lona, answer me!! 

nF70D0F.png

They better mix the song well then cause what we have is underwhelming..

So if it's coming in July, then:

1. Why released a half-assed Coachella?

2. Why won't it be on the album?

Lona, answer me!! 

I think the intention of Coachella was to give us something to hold us over.

giphy.gif