Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i wonder how they're gonna make vinyls with at least 18 tracks

3 records instead of 2?

no they'd have 5 on each side of the first disc, and 4 on both sides on the second :) maximum of songs per side is 6, so it should be fine

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She was basically describing BAR when she said the album is a mixture of acoustic and heavy drums. I truly believe it'll be on the record

why would she just recently admit she played a character for BTD and Paradise...The "Chateau Marmont Esque "  

she plays a role on every album that 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

off topic but is cherry the same chord progression as another lana song, the guitar sounds so similar to something else but i can't put my finger on it

tired of singing the blues

truly worried about quantity superseding quality on this album

the singles released thus far have been awful, her performances have been super fluffy and 70% backing vocals

:um3:

Team Cherry here, I Fall To Pieces too closely resembles the Patsy Cline title. Plus I just like Cherry, it has a better vibe to it. While on this topic of song titles it will forever be Best American Record for me, Architecture can get the hell out of here lol. I'll change it in my library once it drops!

she plays a role on every album that 

btd: i'm the darkside of the american dream

paradise: i was a singer not very popular one

uv: i'm a misstres, i'm gonna talk you about my chaotic lovers

honeymoon: i'm in a different place everything is fine now, i found what i've been looking for

lfl: i'm happy, no more sadnness. what i care about now is politics

I don't think is a role, is more like a stage of her life. All the artists do that, they try to sell the record and their image.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

What happened to this thread? Is it me or has it gotten super quiet lately? Feels like everyone left

She looked beautiful during that performance. Oh God, I'm all teary and in love.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

What happened to this thread? Is it me or has it gotten super quiet lately? Feels like everyone left

i think people are getting tired of posting because of negativity / arguments the past few pages, and repetitiveness, cause when we have no news people start repeating the same things over and over again (or they post about the news on a diff thread)

pNjWdpc.png

you guys are rioting now but Lana doesn't care cause she knows that no matter what come time July 21st she's GETTING your coins

tenor.gif

Lol sadly this is the truth we're slaves to Lana Del Fam

LFL's release date is 3 days after my birthday. Nonetheless, I'm not complaning it got delayed because I wasn't expecting the album to be released yesterday anyway. Now these 18 tracks excite me more. I feel like a winner.

https://www.nylon.com/articles/how-lana-del-rey-sets-herself-apart

Sorry if this has already been posted, but we're seeing so much more acclaim from the press these days. This is a nice article that reflects on the niche that Lana has carved for herself these last few years. I like how more critics are starting to see her integrity and artistry, and take her on her merits, rather than the same old misinformed slander. 

This album is poised to be a Big Deal. I'm so excited for her.

I've loved everything she's released so far, I'm really loving this era!!

I'm also very glad this thread seems to be swinging toward positivity once more, it got real dark in here for a while...  :ohno:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

help me if i'm wrong but whats with the sparse comments about her 'new' cheeks? I saw a few in the BBC1 thread and some here but im confused- did she get more work done?

I've loved everything she's released so far, I'm really loving this era!!

I'm also very glad this thread seems to be swinging toward positivity once more, it got real dark in here for a while...  :ohno:

After she said we're having 18 tracks I feel way more positive, it'll be a long wait til July 21st but knowing that we'll get a lot of new songs I guess can control myself and not go crazy with the wait. Plus I think she'll be releasing the tracklist in the next 2 or 3 weeks + pre-order. Maybe we'll even get Cherry as a single with a mv coming out the same day as the record (or a few days later).

But what i'm curious about is: are those 18 tracks just on standard version or in a deluxe version. Cause if we get a standard version with 18 tracks, then please Lana release a deluxe version with 4 more tracks. 

This has to be her best record since her magnum opus a.k.a. Ultraviolence  :brows:

original.gif