Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

After she said we're having 18 tracks I feel way more positive, it'll be a long wait til July 21st but knowing that we'll get a lot of new songs I guess can control myself and not go crazy with the wait. Plus I think she'll be releasing the tracklist in the next 2 or 3 weeks + pre-order. Maybe we'll even get Cherry as a single with a mv coming out the same day as the record (or a few days later).

But what i'm curious about is: are those 18 tracks just on standard version or in a deluxe version. Cause if we get a standard version with 18 tracks, then please Lana release a deluxe version with 4 more tracks. 

This has to be her best record since her magnum opus a.k.a. Ultraviolence  :brows:

I think she means the standard edition will be 18 tracks because she said she couldn't leave any songs out and deluxe tracks are usually songs that didn't make the final tracklist but get added on as bonus tracks? So I imagine standard will be 18 and we may not get a deluxe unless her label persuade her haha!

But yes, this announcement of an 18 track album seems to have put everyone back in a happier mood which is good! I hated seeing everyone so down and stressed! 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I get on this forum and skip to the last page mostly because its usually a mess. But I'm glad to see we're evening out lol.

18 tracks sounds great. That's enough to satisfy me for a while. I do hate that we wont get it till July. For some reason July just feels like a threat of ending summer.(That's just me). Her mangum opus is BORN TO DIE... But I just hope that what she releases makes her happy. I personally want a BTD or even pop Lana. But I'll take whatever she gives.

Do you guys think it'll leak in june?

i hope not, it wouldn't be fair on lana and all the hard work she's put in. Plus she might get mad and scrap it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I get on this forum and skip to the last page mostly because its usually a mess. But I'm glad to see we're evening out lol.

18 tracks sounds great. That's enough to satisfy me for a while. I do hate that we wont get it till July. For some reason July just feels like a threat of ending summer.(That's just me). Her mangum opus is BORN TO DIE... But I just hope that what she releases makes her happy. I personally want a BTD or even pop Lana. But I'll take whatever she gives.

i agree with the second part, I wanted lfl to bump during the summer and vacation back home, not to be able to play it a week or two before I head back to school :/, I was keeping myself going because it was what I was looking forward to to make my least fav season better- but now I gotta wait until its 85% over to rejoice  :sadcore:

i think this album is going to be very diverse. 18 tracks is a lot and i think we're gonna be getting some fun pop songs as well as sad, politically aware songs. I mean she's gotta fill these 18 track slots somehow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so what do yall think the updated release schedule's gonna look like? tracklist when? pre-order? 

Maybe she'll take a more conventional approach with the rest of the roll-out. Pre-order maybe six weeks before? I quite like how the song titles are slowly revealed in interviews, I wonder if she'll continue to do that?

so what do yall think the updated release schedule's gonna look like? tracklist when? pre-order?

I feel like no tracklisf and she's just gonna keep revealing them one by one in interviews. Preorder mid June I hope. Maybe on the strawberry moon?

LIZARD PEOPLE

I think she means the standard edition will be 18 tracks because she said she couldn't leave any songs out and deluxe tracks are usually songs that didn't make the final tracklist but get added on as bonus tracks? So I imagine standard will be 18 and we may not get a deluxe unless her label persuade her haha!

But yes, this announcement of an 18 track album seems to have put everyone back in a happier mood which is good! I hated seeing everyone so down and stressed!

ikr! It's very nice to see every one happy again, and I'm happy about the delay now bc it means we get more songs and a longer era!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

pre-order and promotional single = mid-June 

3rd single = a couple of weeks before the 21

Am I the only one that think Lana already had this LFL concept since when she created BTD?

I mean I think she was just waiting for the right time to create a optimistic and hippie record that is the counterpoint of BTD (which is very opulent and fame-consuming) and she found it

Am I the only one that think Lana already had this LFL concept since when she created BTD?

I mean I think she was just waiting for the right time to create a optimistic and hippie record that is the counterpoint of BTD (which is very opulent and fame-consuming) and she found it

i bet this concept was meant for Honeymoon but it never happned

I'm SOOOO here for 18 tracks! I think the album will lack cohesion but I think the versatility of it will make up for that fact! I'm very intrigued to see what the good sis has cooked up for us!  :flutter:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif